• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Rob's Log

_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Yep, like nothing heavy back work. I love pullups, rows and, of course, deads.
 
X

Xiva

Banned
Joined
Oct 13, 2009
Messages
824
Points
16
Deadlift, is sure as hell awesome :p

Pretty solid weight's your moving around. How's the hamstring?
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Deadlift, is sure as hell awesome :p

Pretty solid weight's your moving around. How's the hamstring?

One more week and they'll be 100%.

I won't do deadlift tomorrow, maybe a partial sumo deadlift, and squats of course.

Thanks for stoping by man.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
solid sessions man! nice benching!
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Meh. After a 150kg squat I realize that my ham is not good enough, so I went light.

Rehab session

Squat
warm-up
1@150kg
1@150kg
2@130kg
2@130kg
4@110kg
4@110kg - wore my adistar weightlifting today, big diference. My chucks will be for deadlifting only.

Partial sumo deadlift
5@130kg
4@130kg

Leg curl
3x10@? - funny, leg curl is fine

Good news: this week I'll squat everyday cause such easy workouts:gaysign:

And a good read for the strength maniacs:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122395951
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
nice squatting rob. sumos look solid as well.
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
you like sumo's?

Yes, I will give sumo's a try, mostly because of my ham, and I like them, it's a more natural movement than conventionals, at least for me. In November I did a max attemp for reps on the sumo and I got 180kg for 4 reps, pretty decent, and close or higher than conv.

>>Xiva: thanks buddy!

>>Bulk: yep, they were very easy. Thanks:gaysign:

Will squat again today! So stay tuned.
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Squat
8@bar
8@50kg
5@80kg
3@100kg
3@110kg
2@120kg
2@130kg
2@140kg
1@150kg
2@130kg
2@120kg
2@110kg

Bench - deload
2@92kg
2@92kg

Did some light CG bp, push press and leg curl. Easy workout today:thumbsup2:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
X

Xiva

Banned
Joined
Oct 13, 2009
Messages
824
Points
16
Hey man, i'm really a big fan of the way your workout -> Focusing at big compound exercises with ALOT of volume, just remeber not to forget unlateral (right word? :)) work, like Walking DB lunges.

My squat session is like this:

Heavy squat
Volume RDL
DB walking lunges.

I would suggest you to perhabs do some walking lunges as well, it will really BENEFIT alot @ your squat.
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Thanks João.:thumbsup2:

Hey man, i'm really a big fan of the way your workout -> Focusing at big compound exercises with ALOT of volume, just remeber not to forget unlateral (right word? :)) work, like Walking DB lunges.

My squat session is like this:

Heavy squat
Volume RDL
DB walking lunges.

I would suggest you to perhabs do some walking lunges as well, it will really BENEFIT alot @ your squat.

I'll try to squat everyday (5 days a week) and right now I'm working my conditioning for it, the sessions are not heavy (my max squat is 180kg and I'm doing singles with 150kg). After I fully adapted to this I'll max out everyday, yeah, it sounds crazy, but I'll give it a shot. It's a bulgarian training used for weightlifters, if you're interested:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122395951

So, no lunges and unilateral work for now, just squats.
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Guess what? More SKWATZ!

Squat
8@bar
5@50kg
3@90kg
3@90kg
3@110kg
3@110kg
3@130kg
3@130kg
1@150kg
1@150kg
2@130kg
6@110kg

Some light leg curl, leg raises and calves.
 
X

Xiva

Banned
Joined
Oct 13, 2009
Messages
824
Points
16
SQUATS!!!! Crazy!!!!! :)

Awesome, if you like squating, you should have a look at Bulgarian leg program, one day :)
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
holy shit bro thats alot of squatting. awsome effort bro, keep it up!
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
goddamnit ure doing alot of squatting these days! solid work bro:2:
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Freako: yep, yep buddy!

Xiva: yes, the link I posted is about Bulgarian training. Thanks Bro!

Iron: Lots of squat, lots of volume and little DOMS, but my legs are tired. Thanks man!

Bulk: Thanks man!
 
Top