• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Rob's Log

_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
^^:thumbsup2:

Trained yesterday with some buddies, listening Pantera, Metallica...Hit a massive PB!

Rack sumo (10cm off the floor)
warmup
5@150kg
3@170kg
4@210kg - Fucking AWESOME!

Unilateral leg press
2x6@90kg - sled came off my feet at every rep: explosiveness!
2x8@100kg

Seated leg curl
3x6@Hole stack (the machine was a little bit light)

Standing calves
3x10@100kg

Rear raises
2x10@16kg
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
VIKING STRENGHT!!!!!

210kg x 4 is brutal rob! congrats!
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
i concur, fucking awesome rack dead
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Thanks for everyone! You're so sweet =)

Before this session I was not felling very good, headache, my throat was irritated, I had took H1N1 vaccine also...But I couldn't dissapointed my buddies and train like a lady, so I went for it...

At night I was with a really bad fever, which lasts for 2 more days...I lost 2kg, I'm feeling weak right now, also my throat is enflamed...

Yesterday I trained light, today I'll try to do my deload squat session...well, that's it.

It was 9 years since I didn't get so sick, but hey, at least I'm in love S2 *_*

Damnit, I think I was good for a 220kg dead, which is almost a dream to me hehe...227kg (500pounds) would be a really long term goal that I've been pursuiting since I was 3 years old lol

And one more time I will regain all that I've lost:thumbsup2:

I love you all.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
looks as if 531 is doing wonders for u so far rob. incredible lifting:2:

wish u a speedy recovery. i also got kinda sick from that vaccine.
 
JoaoT

JoaoT

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2009
Messages
324
Points
18
I wish you get ready for those massive pulls you're doing. Keep up and great job
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Freako: thank you Sir!

Bulky: I was a little bit sick when I took the vaccine, then I think I had a light H1N1 Flu.

João: Thanks man! I'll be ready soon.
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Yesterday I did some light squats:

Squat
5@100kg
5@110kg
5@120kg

Leg extensions
3x12

Calves s.s Tibialis anterior
3x25

Abs - torso flexion on cable, standing
3x12

Neck - flexion and lateral flexion
1x50
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Another light session:

Close Sumo dead
up to
3x5@130kg

Pullups
3x12@bw

Db row
2x8@42kg

Leg curls, strech.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
keep gathering that energie to hit the big ones soon ROB!

keep it up!
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
This week I played with some light weights:

Thursday:

Muscle-ups
4@bw
5@bw

One handed pullup (semi-pronated grip)
1@bw
1@bw - hard with my left, but easy with my right

Forearms (wrist cable curls)
8@heavy
8@heavy
25@good pump

Friday:

Bench
8@80kg
8@80kg
15@60kg

Neck
2x15@20kg

Today:

Standing dumbbell curl
8@20kg
8@20kg
8@20kg
8@20kg

Hammer curl
8@16kg
8@16kg
8@16kg
8@16kg

Standing dumbbell curl
1x15@12kg

Suspended leg raises
2x10@bw
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
good bench rob and props to the 1 hand chinup as well :O
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
muscleups! :turborun:

I want to try those for ages! I wanna see if can get 2 next session just for the fun of it!
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Thanks Pickle! I got surprised with the pullup, I thought I wouldn't make it.

Natzo they're pretty fun to do!
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
And a narcissistic video of me curling some average weigth lol


 
Top