• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Rob's Log

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
looked ripped to shreds in that vid rob. you should of done some fitness modelling!
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
looking really good! decent size and ripped!

is your gym a available in other countrys? it seems nice..

Did you like it? Only 500k and you have a franchise, just deposite in my bank account and I'll send you the details.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
168 is tall enough dont be a piker.
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
168 is tall enough dont be a piker.

Maybe something related to sports. But I don't know shit about modelling, but an extra cash would be good.

Thanks for the idea Prankles=D
 
JoaoT

JoaoT

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2009
Messages
324
Points
18
Fuck my goal is to look like that =P Congratz and nice shape.
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Fuck my goal is to look like that =P Congratz and nice shape.

Thanks bro. I am sure you can! When I was 13 I was fatty, then I got skinny, now I'm a little bit less skinny hehe
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Squat
warm-up
4@150kg

Semi sumo deadlift

warm-up
4@170kg

Rack pull
3@190kg

Unilateral legpress
10@100kg
10@110kg

Unilateral leg extension
2x12

Leg curl

3x10@50kg
1x15@20kg

Very demanding session.
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Bench press
warm-up
4@104kg - butt came off of the bench at last rep. Again, the bench suffer a lot from weight lost, this set was equal hard as 114kgx3 (almost 3, If I had come off my butt I would make the 4th, just like today).
7@80kg - good speed
5@80kg - good speed

Incline BB press
8@60kg
8@60kg
8@60kg

Flat db press
8@25kg
10@25kg
10@25kg

Front raises
12@20kg
12@20kg
12@20kg
12@20kg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
I wanna grow a little bit, that's why I'm doing this kind of training. 70kg is my goal.

This band is fucking good:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Kyuss are awesome. Josh Homme made them, how couldn't they be?

:thumbsup2:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
^^ I didn't know them until last week. I listened a cover they made from Black Sabbath, "Into the Void" and it is quite awesome.

Good taste for music mate:thumbsup2:
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
^^Thanks man!

Pullup
8@bw+25kg
8@bw+25kg
8@bw+25kg
8@bw+25kg

Dumbbell row
8@52kg
8@52kg
(traps and rhomboids still sore from deads. That's the reason for the low volume)

Rackchins
12@bw
12@bw
12@bw

Facepull
3x12

Abs - standing/cable
3x10

Obliques - cable
3x12

Sit-ups
30@bw
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Floor press
warm-up
6@90kg
6@90kg
6@90kg - all dead reps

Triceps pulley
3x10@?

Laterals
10@18kg
10@18kg
10@18kg

Standing calves
10@110kg
10@110kg
10@110kg

Horizontal legpress calves ss with tibialis anterior
25@?
25@?
30@?

Neck (extensions/flexion)

9@25kg
9@25kg
18@10kg
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Strong session buddy!

give me the name of your supplier :spy:
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
good floor presses rob. solid session overall:thumbsup2:
 
Top