• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rocky's Log - King of the Jim

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sounds good! any updates with your back? how is it going so far? i have some lower back issues since a week dunno whats up.. might take out deadlifts for 1-2 weeks to see whats going to happen..

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice to see you back Rocko !!! keep up the hard work bro :thumbsup2:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Great work Rocko, looks like you're back in the groove.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well that aids cunt is gone again

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice squats as always. But where are u bro? U're not updating this or celeb photos :tear:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Changed gyms a while back - I'm at L A Fitness now! :( Not ideal but best of what is in the area (criminal).

Getting used to the different bars and discs (wider bars, smaller diameter discs so got to go lower for deads), and I'm on the last week of the Russian Power cycle again.

Hit 135kg on bench (not my best but bench is always a bit up and down for me)

200kg on deads today - went for 205kg but wasn't happening despite 200kg being not too bad!

Going for 195kg on squat on Friday.

Still dipping with 60+kg for reps of 10.

Run out of room on the bar to do seated calf raise with 265kg for reps.

Got 8 reps at 65kg on BB curl.

It's going ok. Thought I'd make an appearance in here for the first time in months inspired by El Freako's call to arms! :)

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Nice to see you backw Rock! Awesome numbers too, great work with that squat especially.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks Freako - yeah I'm pleased with how the squat has been going as it was always a problem exercise for me but since I got my foot positioning and changed the position of the bar on my back it's made all the difference. I just wish I could bust through my bench and dead barriers! :)

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Good to see you back Rocky!! Now theres another strong squatter for me to chase :borat:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Numbers are awesome man! post new pics to see some progress!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome numbers rocko. what u weigh nowadays? u should start posting up the sessions. this log was always a good one to check out:2:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks fellas. Still don't know what I weigh although I'm having a full health screening ina few weeks so will find out then - I know it won't be as much as I'd like!

Will try and get some recent shots done too - not that there is that much difference I don't think! :(

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Som e good numbers there Rockita.

You still have to squat on the wimp machine?

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just be careful with your back on dem' squats bro! i don't want you to mess up your back again :spy:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks fellas.

Tim - Alas yes I am still restricted to squatting using the smith rack! :(

Last session of the Programme last Friday for squats. The target was 195kg - and I got it.

Went up to 200kg and got that too!! Really pleased - nice landmark figure and with all the problems I used to have doing squats I'm really pleased with how far it's come in the past few months since sorting out feet and bar positioning.

I actually went up to 205kg and got it, but not sure if I went low enough so won't count it.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I've missed you Rocky!

Congrats on the 200kg!!!

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
fuck yes rocky at last ur squat weight is better then ur dip weight! :D

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^I know who'd have ever thought it.

Might have to try smith lunges again and see if my squat is finally better than them aswell! :)

Got 200kg for 2 on deads on Monday. Only one rep more than I've managed before but still pleased with it. Went for 205kg after but it wasn't gonna happen.