• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Ronnie 2003 vs Jay 2006

Who brought a better combination of size and conditioning?

  • Ronnie Coleman '03 (5'11", 287 lbs.)

    Votes: 106 82.2%
  • Jay Cutler '06 (5'9", roughly 280 lbs.)

    Votes: 23 17.8%

  • Total voters
    129
Edy

Edy

Active member
Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2007
Messages
28
Points
3
Ronnie has the better package..
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
So far 17 votes for Cutler??? Die hard hardcore Cutler fans to the end!
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
So far 17 votes for Cutler??? Die hard hardcore Cutler fans to the end!

If I could I'll change my vote.Your avatar pic shows the best bodybuilder ever at his best.

Anyway, Cutler's midsection looker far better than Ron's.
 
H

hook3

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2007
Messages
115
Points
16
Cant believe this as even a match, Ronnie blows Jay out of the water
 
Cutsjr

Cutsjr

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
109
Points
16
Is Ron's pic a final's pic, and Jay's a prejudging?
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
lmao at jay having any votes


plain silly
 

Similar threads

Lionheart
Replies
63
Views
23K
tkD
tkD
D
Replies
6
Views
5K
demostenes
D
Top