• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronnie Coleman new pics - 2008 Natural Northern USA

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its quite simple.. the man admits it in every dvd/interview he has ever done.. he eats a lot of food and is not picky on what he eats.. keep in mind Ronnie its not your typical average guy, he can get away with as many cant.. dont quote me on that though, he could be eating rather well, but as far as i know. Ronnie does not eat well when he is not dieting or training for a show.

ya, for his contest preps during his MR. O reign he would eat a lot of BBQ sauce. He just has great genes. He still eats good but nothing strict at all. He was asked about it in a recent interview.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm the first one who want Ronnie back, but his left tri looks worse than any other version of the past 2 years :S

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
still ronnie, still massive..i dont think that he would win if he comes back to the olympia... if cutler was to bulky then obviously ronnie wouldn't have a chance...dex, vic and heath are the future

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie: still massive, still a beast, but no longer competitive. Too old, too many injuries.

Still, Ronnie is a fuckin monster for a retired BB. I hope he keeps guest posing.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i hope he's not still using. and by using i mean anything more than just supplemental test. based off of these pics i gotta say i think he should stay retired. he looks great for his age, but that is not gonna win you a show or even a good (deserved) placing.

i'm glad he is still guestposing and involved with everything in the sport.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just noticed the quad to..he hides it oretty good

Light weight

Light weight

4455 110 1

4455 111 1

4455 112 1

4455 113 1

4455 210 1

Last edited by a moderator:
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Must be weird pumping up for a contest and here in the same area Big Ron is also pumping up!

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its quite simple.. the man admits it in every dvd/interview he has ever done.. he eats a lot of food and is not picky on what he eats.. keep in mind Ronnie its not your typical average guy, he can get away with as many cant.. dont quote me on that though, he could be eating rather well, but as far as i know. Ronnie does not eat well when he is not dieting or training for a show.

Yeah, but there's a long way from not eating too well and then eating junk all the time like you expressed it ;) I kinda looked like you tried to justify he just isn't in good shape anymore.

I mean - just take a look at his back, once his best bodypart is now just a blop of meat. His legs shrunk considerably as well.

I know he's retired, probably not eating too well, travels a lot and not using as much anymore - and that's exactly why he shouldn't go on stage, imo.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i hope he's not still using. and by using i mean anything more than just supplemental test. based off of these pics i gotta say i think he should stay retired. he looks great for his age, but that is not gonna win you a show or even a good (deserved) placing.

i'm glad he is still guestposing and involved with everything in the sport.

of course hes using, and a lot more then just test... i don't quite get your comment though, why do you say "I hope he's not still using" im just simply confused by this quote.. can you shed some light for me please.

D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the pics, Light weight

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Left Tri isn't 100%, but yea like the rest of yall said, still huge and kicking it.
guest posing for a while, there ya go Ron.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn his gf, or wife.. is hot.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i emailed ronnie yesterday, and he sajid if he looks good hes doing the arnold

R

Ruhlforever

Hola Chicos, He is the greatest proof of this majesty is that he won 8 Olympias in a Row, Jay Couldn't, Dexter won't, he is the greatest, but every men decline with age or injuries, I see Ronnie recovered, just RECOVERED not WELL TRAINED, is he actually lifting heavy, NOOOOO, just for hobbie, but in order to be competitive again he must reconvered separation and volume on let triceps that looks good, start rowing a lot as he usually did in previous olympias to create the biggest and best back of all time, and he actually should train his legs as usual because they lost separation and most important VOLUME and SIZE.

Viva El Campeón

AHHHHHHHHH and congratulatios to Ronnie his lebanese wife looks like Eva Longoria, Extra motivation for Ronnie to return bigger and conditioned in 2009