• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronnie Coleman new pics - 2008 Natural Northern USA

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like how his back looks in that relaxed shot LW just uploaded.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
of course hes using, and a lot more then just test... i don't quite get your comment though, why do you say "I hope he's not still using" im just simply confused by this quote.. can you shed some light for me please.

i think it's fairly self explanatory. i hope he's still not using superfluous amounts of gear because it will do him no good and there's no need for it anymore. from a health standpoint i think we all want to see ronnie live a long time and now that he is essentially retired there's no point to be using things like GH or slin and 2 or 3+ grams a week of gear. i don't know about you but i think ronnie could easily maintain his current size without hardly any drugs at all. that muscle is so mature and dense all it should take is some regular training to maintain it.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Left arm looks terrible...feel bad for the guy cause he clearly still wants to compete, but his body is saying no

H

hook3

i dont see hows hes talking comeback without a left tricep

R

Ruhlforever

Left arm looks terrible...feel bad for the guy cause he clearly still wants to compete, but his body is saying no

Don't count Ronnie Out, Ronnie is not a common human, rules can be broken by him if he seriosly wants to train, just time. For Ronnie fans 2009 will be the year.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats the same room I pumped in for my competition. There in the same building and practically the same show. Thats kind of cool I guess.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yep, glad to see him staying involved. A legend and always will be. Doesn't look great, but could be worse right? Thanks for the pics.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anybody know how long he is signed with BSN for? He still looks like he is having fun but I'm sure some of this just feels like an obligation to him.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
He still looks big but I ain't gonna say he looks great.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anybody know how long he is signed with BSN for? He still looks like he is having fun but I'm sure some of this just feels like an obligation to him.

Repped for this. You made a great point and a good question... :xyxthumbs:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't count Ronnie Out, Ronnie is not a common human, rules can be broken by him if he seriosly wants to train, just time. For Ronnie fans 2009 will be the year.

Your dreaming man :tiphat:

The injuries he has aren't going away