• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Ronnie Coleman Updates and Rare pics

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Ronnie Coleman Updates - Official Thread

looking good Big Ron
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
re: Ronnie Coleman Updates - Official Thread

Here's the latest pic from Ronnie. Looks damn good considering age/injuries/etc.

..and Cory is a Machine!! ..great pic TkD
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
re: Ronnie Coleman Updates - Official Thread

Ronnie has not changed so that much. Ronnie Coleman = 2015 Mr. Olympia! Come back tour!
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
re: Ronnie Coleman Updates - Official Thread

Check out our latest video, This is Ronnie Coleman!
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
re: Ronnie Coleman Updates - Official Thread

Here is Ronnie Coleman at the 2001 Arnold Classic!

 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Ronnie Coleman Updates - Official Thread

Ronnie vs Dorian comparision

yatesvscolemanfrontdoublebiceps_1jpgitok-1.jpg


yatesvscolemanbreakdown_0jpgitokm0zccBZ-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Ronnie Coleman Updates - Official Thread

Bump!!

11329866_10152913762492444_3916102722438-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Ronnie Coleman Updates - Official Thread

BUMP!!!

11659453_959167877480553_650145158026389-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Ronnie Coleman Updates - Official Thread

Ronnie Coleman is out of his latest surgery!

11750676_963450190343564_768637219228969-1.jpg

Ronnie Coleman with Corey Mathews
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
re: Ronnie Coleman Updates - Official Thread

Wish you a quick recovery Ronnie! All the best!


The G.O.A.T.

 
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
re: Ronnie Coleman Updates - Official Thread

Wish you a quick recovery Ronnie! All the best!


The G.O.A.T.


I haven't watched that one in years!
 
Kayce

Kayce

Well-known member
VIP
Author
Member
Joined
May 22, 2015
Messages
656
Points
68
re: Ronnie Coleman Updates - Official Thread

From Ronnie Coleman's FB:
Ronnie Coleman
Ronnie is finally going home after 4 days in the hospital!
 
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
re: Ronnie Coleman Updates - Official Thread

From Ronnie Coleman's FB:
Ronnie Coleman
Ronnie is finally going home after 4 days in the hospital!
Glad Ronnie is healing!

Is that your real pic Kayce?
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Re: News from Big Ronnie!

fd01e017dd02b75ba89c8896ca08f685-1.jpg


Ronnie Coleman back in 2003
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
re: Ronnie Coleman Updates - Official Thread

This is what Ronnie Coleman said!
I'm 8 X Mr Olympia and I can't walk, wanna be like me?

 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
re: Ronnie Coleman Updates - Official Thread

Ronnie is absolutely correct. Training so hard has taken it's toll on The King! You do not win 8 Mr. Olympia's without some sacrifice.


Sent from my iPad using MuscleMecca Bodybuilding
 
1

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
183
Points
18
re: Ronnie Coleman Updates - Official Thread

You have to love Ronnie's determination. He's a real inspiration to several generations of lifters; however I really can't understand why doesn't he allow himself to recover properly. At his age and with his background, the body doesn't recover after a surgery like it would have happened 20 years ago, not even with tons of steroids.
 

Similar threads

TitanProgress
Replies
1
Views
35
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
132
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
92
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
118
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Top