• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Ronnie Coleman Updates and Rare pics

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
re: Ronnie Coleman Updates - Official Thread

It won't happen. Ronnie's kinda trolling lately lol :icon_mrgreen:
 
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
1,104
Points
63
re: Ronnie Coleman Updates - Official Thread

Does MuscleMecca really think Ronnie Coleman has a comeback at the 2015 Mr.Olympia? What about Kai Greene? How would you compare Kai Greene to Ronnie Coleman?
While Ronnie is my hero and I love the guy I think his competition days are in the past. We can still dream about it though.
 
C

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
743
Points
28
re: Ronnie Coleman Updates - Official Thread

It won't happen. Ronnie's kinda trolling lately lol :icon_mrgreen:
I wish he would troll here! He had not been here in a long time!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Ronnie Coleman Updates - Official Thread

Sick pic of reconstructed physique using MR Os best body parts

OlympiaFrankenstein-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Ronnie Coleman Updates - Official Thread

Ronnie Coleman and Cory Mathews
10906479_874003879288196_101468456544192-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
E

emil

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2008
Messages
69
Points
8
re: Ronnie Coleman Updates - Official Thread

looks like cory matthews
 
BruceBanner

BruceBanner

Active member
Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2014
Messages
39
Points
6
re: Ronnie Coleman Updates - Official Thread

Fuck,

Ronnie Coleman is over rated.
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
re: Ronnie Coleman Updates - Official Thread

From Ronnie Coleman's Twitter
Hitting hard everyday to get my boy @corymathewsifbb ready for the Arnold Classic Columbus Ohio/Arnold Classic Melbourne Australia. Every day counts and everyday is a grind/huge sacrifice/ major determination/major dedication. Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but don't nobody wanna sacrifice, be dedicated, be determined, and lift no heavy ass weight. We'll do it dough because I know exactly what it takes. #yeahbuddy #lightweightbaby #aintnothingbutapeanut Time to do dis in the 2 0 1 5

This goes with the picture posted above by The king of lurkers. Ronnie Coleman and Cory Mathews!
 
Last edited:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Ronnie Coleman Updates - Official Thread

10896962_875803632441554_596271528412088-1.jpg
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
re: Ronnie Coleman Updates - Official Thread

Over rated in what way? :wtf:

TROLL ALERT
 
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
1,104
Points
63
re: Ronnie Coleman Updates - Official Thread

Don't feed the troll.
 
BruceBanner

BruceBanner

Active member
Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2014
Messages
39
Points
6
re: Ronnie Coleman Updates - Official Thread

Chill the fuk out.
 

Similar threads

TitanProgress
Replies
1
Views
34
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
132
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
92
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
118
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Top