• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronnie Coleman Updates and Rare pics

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Ronnie Coleman is back in the hospital to get a screw that broke replaced. He just wants to get back in the gym! 2018Ronnie coleman hospital

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Looks like Ronnie Coleman is out of surgery and doing fine! I just can't get over Ronnie. He is a really special guy and I don't just mean in bodybuilding. Look at him. He just had surgery and is in a hospital bed and still smiling. I love this guy!
1c932657b418575267aae427426878a6-1.jpg

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie updates: "Hey guys I am up and moving around. Didn’t think I would be able to walk this soon. It was very painful but I made it. My next move is to walk up and down the hallway. Then eventually get the hell out of this hospital and go home to see my kids."

ffa9789225ef371fa36e23dfeb30986e-1.jpg

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
f2931f2d1b37df7de8b09700f17ffe30-1.jpg

Ronnie Coleman today hanging at Burger King!

Last edited by a moderator:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
View attachment 17200

Ronnie Coleman is like the Energizer bunny. This guy just keeps on going no matter what! Even back surgery cannot stop Ronnie Coleman! He has had 2 hip surgeries and I do not even know how many back surgeries and he is still fighting by going to the gym!

Ronnie Coleman:
I am trying my best not to injure my back as I’ve just had surgery 3 weeks ago and fresh out of rehab hospital 5 days ago
I’m just training so my body doesn’t atrophy as much as it already has at the moment," Coleman wrote. "I’m really tiny at the moment but it’s all good because we all know muscles have memory.

If you really want to be inspired by Ronnie Coleman just go through this entire thread. Nearly 100,000 others have also done it! Do a search for Ronnie Coleman in this forum and you will surely be inspired! Ronny Coleman is inspiration.

View attachment 17201

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie Coleman 1999 vs Ronnie Coleman 2003! RonnieColeman

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie Coleman update after latest surgery

[video=youtube;5lMCJIJmS4E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=5lMCJIJmS4E[/video]

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is funny. Jay Cutler going for a piggyback ride on Ronnie Coleman!
Jay Cutler Ronnie Coleman

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Look at Ronnie Coleman with his really hot and young wife of 2 years! Way to go Ronnie!

From Ronnie Coleman:
Had a wonderful time with this sweet young lady last night. She also happens to be my lovely wife of 2 years and we were celebrating our 2 year wedding anniversary at our favorite restaurant, Mortons Steakhouse. We've been together 9 years now and have 6 kids all together. Here's looking forward to next years anniversary because they get better as the years go by and I get to have you in my life for another wonderful year. You know your having a good time when you spend about $900 on dinner and drinks and let's not forget Dessert. I love you sweetheart and thanks for the last 9 great years together and looking forward to many many more.
Ronnie Coleman

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie with Colum Von Moger

36026155_1732953070116124_23769527812788-1.jpg

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good to see Ronnie Coleman in the gym!
Ronnie Coleman

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Hey guys, I just saw that Ronnie Coleman needs surgery again. It goes back to those screws in his back. I hope he will be ok.
View attachment 19645
From Ronnie Coleman:
Trying my best to get this chest bigger. The only problem I seem to be having is that every time I’m seem to be making progress, a setback occurs. This time after my Dr visit yesterday, he informed me that there was 4 broken screws in my back. He told me that he needed to perform surgery immediately. The broken screws were holding a fusion together in my lower back and the discs were not going to fuse if I didn’t fix the broken screws and this would lead to greater problems in my back. You guys pray for your boy because I definitely need it.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The champ will pull through! Prayers!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
All the best Ronnie! You can do it one more time!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Ronnie Coleman really sacrificed his body to succeed. I can't think of many other bodybuilders that gave so much to the sport.

I really hope we can get him back here some day soon.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie Coleman COMEBACK at 54 Years Old

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
@ronniecoleman8 heading into back surgery today to replace broken screws

42098415_10156684259049621_5235164924476-1.jpg

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie Coleman Health Update! Ronnie's surgery was successful and 2 days after surgery he is walking!
2018Ronnie Coleman

From Ronnie Coleman
Two days after surgery and it’s a miracle that I can walk. Normally I’m on my way to rehab so they can help me to learn to walk again. This is the best I’ve felt after my last 3 surgeries. God is truly blessing me this time around because he know that I definitely need the inspiration because lately I’ve been semi-depressed after all my surgeries. This is so amazing and I know some of you guys praying for me has a lot to do with this. I’m really in a state of shock because after the same results after the same surgery you kinda get use to being not able to walk and come to expect it. Thanks to each and everyone who prayed because it honestly and truly worked this time. God knows me way better than I know me and I’m overwhelmed with excitement and enjoyment. I am so much looking forward to seeing the day where no crutches or walkers is required. Hopefully that day comes sooner rather than later.

View attachment 20987
Another Ronnie Coleman Update:
We are finally going home after 6 days in the hospital. I’m hoping and praying that I never ever have to go back to another hospital again unless it’s to visit someone. Now comes another twelve weeks of healing after having ten screws replaced. Shall I say ten bigger screws than the ten smaller screws, four that were broken. God knows ten surgeries is more than I could ever had asked for in these days and times.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking great big man!