• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronnie Coleman Vs Kevin Levrone(Olympia 2002)

Who should have won?

• Total voters
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good comparison. But, this is not the best Kevin IMO.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Agree w nigster.2002 was not the best Kevin.Kevin was better 94,95,97(GP tour) and 00 at least.Ronnie takes it with better legs and back.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Agree w nigster.2002 was not the best Kevin.Kevin was better 94,95,97(GP tour) and 00 at least.Ronnie takes it with better legs and back.
Yes, Kevin had some kind of injury earlier that year and he couldn't train his legs properly. He wasn't that ripped either. Still in great shape and it was a close call but not that close. :methman:

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes, Kevin had some kind of injury earlier that year and he couldn't train his legs properly. He wasn't that ripped either. Still in great shape and it was a close call but not that close. :methman:

Actually Kevin injured his lower back in the mid 90's (if I'm not mistaken) and as a result of that coudn't do heavy squats.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if there is one Mr O ronnie very well could have lost justifiably, it was this one. kevin looks great, i would still give it to ronnie though. his legs really dwarf levrone.

Zviko

Zviko

Ronnie beats in all the poses except for side tricep but ronnie looked awsome though