• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronnie vs. Jay 2008 Off Season Style

Ron or Jay?

• Total voters
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cutler's bicep is torn, so Ronnie's are more symmetrical. But other than that, when Ronnie comes back in 09 he will look better than ever hopefully.

:49:

He's finished, it's not like a tennis player coming back for one last run, structurally, he's toast.

Savjav

Savjav

too many cutler fans in this thread. Based on these pics cutler wins. like someone else said cutlers legs are actually bigger than Rons(first time ever). I bet Ron has probably barely touched the weights. Rons chest is still better :gaygay:

THANK YOU!! we all no jay looks better! but there is no for all the cutler fans to get defensive lol reigning mr O... vs ronnie retired.. lol we get it calm down people

afgan-ali

afgan-ali

jays legs are 2 differents sizes :ughnoes:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
THANK YOU!! we all no jay looks better! but there is no for all the cutler fans to get defensive lol reigning mr O... vs ronnie retired.. lol we get it calm down people

for a guy sportin a cutler pic in his avator your sure against the dude :uhoh2:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie, since hes not as focused in training as much as cutler.
training for a video with mits to me don't count.

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cutler wins this hands down. But this is sad, he should be blowing coleman out of the water, which he isn't. Coleman is at his worst here. His worst, and yes he looks worse than jay, but can still stand on the same stage and not be ashamed.

The side chest shows brings back the point that if ronnie's injuries weren't there he would still be king.

I give this to cutler, but he should be much further ahead of ronnie.