• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Scott Hall - suicide

P

Pain

VIP
cramthis.com said:
- We can’t confirm this but a friend of Scott Hall’s claims that the former WWE Superstar tried to commit suicide either Friday or Saturday.

Unconfirmed details are still sketchy but it’s believed that Hall in currently in a hospital near his home. The friend indicated that prescription pills have have been involved. Hall turned 50 years old last week. We’ll keep you updated on anything else we hear.

15znz8m-1.jpg

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn.... poor guy! all the best to him and i hope he gets himself back on the right track in life

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
shit! he's awesome as. im glad he isnt actually dead because he's brilliant.

P

Pain

VIP
why they doing this?

They? I guess Scott is just really depressed with life. He has had a rocky past few years and I'm not surprised he'd try and kill himself.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Did he gain alot of weight or is it just the jacket? :uhoh2:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The outsiders were the shit. So was the NWO wolfpac, too bad about Scott, he was having problems on air some nights though. I hope somebody helps Scott help himself.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sounds like he had some problems and I hope he gets better. But, I have to be honest, I'm kind of sick of these wrestlers killing, or trying to kill, themselves.

P

Pain

VIP
I'm kind of sick of these wrestlers killing, or trying to kill, themselves.

Yup, I really wish wwe wouldn't market these guys as being role models. Living the life as wrestler is not something young kids should strive for. Unless you can get on the good side of Vince, your life as a wrestler is going to be tough. Alot of these guys get out of the business and forget who they were before getting in. Just look at hogan, he goes by that name now instead of his real name.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
He'll always be Razor Ramon to me.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
CombBoy

CombBoy

Why did he shave his "dead walrus" beard off? Cant recognise him anymore santafrown

Oh fuck! Sorry thinking of wrong bloody guy! Cancel that last post. OOPSIES :xmaskekegay: Stupid twat that I am.

Yay. Still has that motherfucking toothpick! Rock on Scott!!

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I don't know who you are, but if you triple post again I will eat your face with a spoon.

godbless.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I liked Razor Ramon back in the days, he was latino and sexy just like me :tear:

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he looks really fat in that picture