• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Serge Nubret in coma

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Just read that Serge Nubret is in a coma. Apparently for the last three days.

I wish him a speedy recovery.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
oh man, hope he recovers fast.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Shit... I hope all the best for the guy. He is a true icon of the sport.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Wow, what a shame. I believe he was still training!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
From another board, the OP said he achieved the bodyfat of only 4%!! and he (Serge Nubret) had agreed to guest pose at the 2009 Mr Olympia!? - i hope he recovers fast, and if he's healthy it would be great to see him on the Olympia stage guestposing!
He also said his bodyweight was 16 stones, or 101.6 kgs (~225 lbs)


can someone confirm if these affirmations are true?
 
Kanav

Kanav

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
469
Points
18
Heres hoping for a speedy recovery
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
I just don't understand why he would already be at 4% bf months before the guest posing?

I wonder whether insulin played a role in the coma?
 
X-Man

X-Man

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2009
Messages
194
Points
16
"Serge Nubret has been in a coma for the last 3 days in a Paris hospital! As yet the Doctors have not found what caused this. Aparently he came round briefly this morning but he had very little brain acivity. They are now keeping him sedated and continuing tests. Serge had just achieved 4% bodyfat at nearly 16 stone at 70 years old and had agreed to guest pose at the 2009 Mr Olympia contest. Here's hoping he didn't push himself too hard."
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
fast recover Serge.

true inspiration.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
647
Points
18
This is some sad news, Serge Nubret definitly one of the true icons of BB. Like others have said I hope he recovers quickly but the same time even if its true that he was spose to pose at the O I hope he doesn't push himself too hard to on the road to recovery esp. at his age.
 
thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 20, 2006
Messages
491
Points
16
thats terrible, hopefully he has a speedy recovery
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
That is a sad news, hope he gets well soon
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Bump! Any updates?

Yep, he's feeling better now. Hope he'll recover soon.


from bb.com
Hello Everyone - Hopefully good news. Serge seems a lot better. He is opening his eyes and responding to conversation by squeezing hands. He still can't speak yet, but lets hope he is now well on his way back.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
good news !!!

thanks for the update tkD :tiphat:
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
He'll save his life... great news!
 
HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2009
Messages
470
Points
18
Bring It On Serge!!!God Bless You.
 

Similar threads

rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
106
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
underbody
Replies
6
Views
6K
underbody
underbody
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
2
Views
3K
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
Top