sexnews
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Aug 22, 2006
- Messages
- 4,013
- Points
- 38
Just read that Serge Nubret is in a coma. Apparently for the last three days.
I wish him a speedy recovery.
I wish him a speedy recovery.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Bump! Any updates?
Hello Everyone - Hopefully good news. Serge seems a lot better. He is opening his eyes and responding to conversation by squeezing hands. He still can't speak yet, but lets hope he is now well on his way back.

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.