• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Sergio Oliva Jr. Updates

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Big Shoes to fill! Best of luck Sergio Jr!

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sergio Oliva Jr says he is transforming into his father! They do look alike!

I'm happy to announce I will be transforming into my father, to play him in the up coming Joe Weider Movie,"Bigger". This isn't going to be a straight to Netflix movie but a full motion film that will be in the theaters. Its going to be so huge and I'm so happy to be a part of it. I only wish I was going to be in contest shape for it unfortunately I won't be as I leave Monday for the shooting. @calumvonmoger will be playing Arnold. So stay tuned for an epic battle on screen between him and I.

Last edited by a moderator:
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
This pic is Sergio Oliva Jr. from 2016 from when he won the 2015 Nationals Heavyweight Class!
Sergio Oliva Jr  2016 2015 Nationals

It’s nationals week. So hitting you with this #WBW when I won the super heavyweight and overall of the 2015 Nationals. Good luck to everyone competing this weekend

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Sergio Oliva JR:
Stop overthinking. And stop overthinking about overthinking. Just let it go and trust things will be ok.

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Sergio Oliva Jr
It’s not how good you are, it’s how good you want to be. #TeamVictory #KIOS #NPC #IFBB

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Sergio Oliva Jr

5 Things To Quit Right Now

1. Trying to please everyone
2. Fearing Change
3. Living in the past
4. Allowing others to Put you down
5. Overthinking

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
This is Sergio Oliva Jr in February 2018 at 196lbs!
Sergio oliva jr 196lbs

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
I really didn't know Sergio Oliva Jr was going through so much shit in 2018 otherwise I wouldn't have judged him so harshly around the 2018 Olympia.

Sergio Oliva Jr Via IG:
I’d like 2 introduce u to Sharni & Baby Mahalia. Last year we found out our spouses were having an affair and ran off together all while Sharni was 7 months pregnant. After fighting for my wifes visa & even moving 2 Australia for her, I was devastated & went into a little depression. Eventually deciding I wasn’t going 2 compete In the 2018 season. I know There’s WAY worse things going on in the world but I just couldn’t function.Sharni called me and said “if I can do this baby on my own,then u can kick ass for a show and go to the O” She had this whole other life to take care of but still was so strong for the both of us. We talked literally every day during my prep even FaceTiming while she was having contractions &headed to the hospital. We would always just tell each other “WE GOT THIS” I’m ashamed of how I handled things &I’m sorry to everyone in my life who I disappeared on.I hope 2 maybe give hope to others that are dealing with similar issues. If I didn’t push passed it I woulda missed out on some of the best memories. I want 2 apologize to all my friends,family,& fans for not being my best last year. The fact I let someone almost hurt something me and so many others have worked on for 15 years is pathetic and shameful. This was the worst year of my life and I still made it to top 16 in the world! What can I do when my life isn’t falling apart? And lastly I want Ryan to know he doesn’t have to worry about Sharni or Mahalia. I’m gonna make sure your daughter grows up so happy and loved and doesn’t ever have 2think anyone else will walk out on her. And even tho she doesn’t need it cause she’s such a strong woman. I’m going 2make sure Sharni never has 2deal with anything alone or ever feels low like u made her ever again. U and Brooke clearly don’t know what “For better or worse” means. But Sharni and I do so don’t worry #WeGotThis. You missed out. You’re dumb as fxck. Your daughter is the most special little girl & your wife & her family was as loyal & strong as they come & you traded it all for a girl U & your friends make fun of & can’t even afford her own place. ??????

Sergio posted this today:
I appreciate everyone who reached out yesterday but I don’t want people feeling bad or sorry for me or Sharni. That post couldn’t have been more about the OPPOSITE. Way worse happens on the daily to people And only because of how it all happened do I have a new best friend. I don’t want to talk about it anymore. If you know me you know I’m just always real and upfront and I’m def no angel. I yell and lose my temper and throw tantrums and have bad days. We all have shit we are working on. Nobody is perfect ESPECIALLY ME.....It’s just something I wanted to leave in 2018 and I’ve already moved on.
But enough gooshy stuff lets get back to half naked pics lol cause it’s #FlexFriday and I’m going to beat the hell out of this look this year! ????

Phil Heath Replied:
Keep growing my Man as progress within a Muscle is only part of our life and what you’re describing is something much much greater and I can

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sergio Oliva Jr is going to be at the 2020 Arnold Classic!
Sergio

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
He has been careful about which shows and how many to enter. If he can grab an Arnold title, the sky's the limit for him.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Warrior challenge!
Sergio3 Sergio2 Sergio1

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Sergio will be competing at the 2020 Arnold USA and how cool would it be for him to win it and then enter the Olympia?

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sergio Oliva JR. thinks posing is dead in Open Bodybuilding.

Sergio Oliva JR:
I’m starting to feel posing is officially dead in open bodybuilding. There’s realistically 2-3 guys besides me who even make an effort. But mostly I feel the judges and sport just don’t care. Anyone who knows me knows I have done a choreographed routine since I was a 176lb middleweight in NPC. Over 15 years of different routines never doing the same routine twice.

I don’t think a posing routine should make you beat guys who are better than you or anything on that level but I did believe if it’s close between you and another guy it should give you the extra nod. The guy who practiced and portrayed a bit of art or even just came up with a bad ass exciting routine just to put on a show should be rewarded or even respected. Making at least 1 or 2 younger people watching say “one day I wanna be like that” and actually gets into the sport because of a performance that touched them.

On a pro level it does matter if you move up one spot because it’s the difference between 5k-15k depending on what show, which helps pay for so much for your family.
I appreciate when someone even just tries. I did feel I should’ve been up a spot or two just on condition and symmetry especially coming back harder and drier at night (but that’s a different conversation) but I def told myself no matter what I would move up if it was close between me and the guy who put absolutely zero effort into his routine….. and it didn’t…..
All the hours of practicing, studying routines, hurting my knees and joints, and giving myself rug burn really didn’t matter. I’m glad I could put on a show for schwarzenegger himself and my fans that care about me at the Arnold and I did want to say i’m sorry to them also, because that was the worst routine I’ve ever done in my career.

So I think I’m done doing routines….
No one in the sport cares let’s face the facts. Low key I always thought judges watched me since I was a kid fucking try my hardest to make shows entertaining and help sell tickets/live streams to ultimately make the sport better and keep alive some of the virtues from the past…..but they don’t. Shoutout to all the men and woman who bring art to the sport who don’t even get any respect

The picture below is Sergio Oliva Jr 3 weeks out from the 2021 Olympia!
Sergio Oliva JR 2021

Reactions: underbody