PrinceVegeta
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2007
- Messages
- 10,145
- Points
- 63
Hi shawn!
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

Hi, I'm Dorian, wanna cyber?![]()
No, I want my Sandow Trophy, that's what I want!![]()
Hi, I'm Dorian, wanna cyber?![]()

Hey, Dylan, nice set of pics you've got. I did like Shawns/your physique btw even though I am a huge fan of Dorian.
I like you more though.You like Dylan![]()
TkD:I like you more though.
Dylan: I never said i was a fan, i did like his physique but he was a fucking cock.
It's ok Dorian, I love you![]()
Ray should have beat Nasser that year but not Dorian.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.