• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Show me your legs!

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
hey thx for asking, but yea i am training again. I started training last week, first time training again since 2 months.

Your a great bodybuilder SiCk, it would of been a shame if it didnt, but im glad your back into the routine of training again,
Start up a training log bro, i'd be interested in seeing those brutal training sessions.:techn9ne:

Any Plan to compete again in the next year or so?
 
SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
326
Points
18
Your a great bodybuilder SiCk, it would of been a shame if it didnt, but im glad your back into the routine of training again,
Start up a training log bro, i'd be interested in seeing those brutal training sessions.:techn9ne:

Any Plan to compete again in the next year or so?

Thanks. Im trying to get back, but still need to gather the discipline again to diet strict. I'll compete again, but first i want to make it up to 230-240lbs at about 10-12% BF.
 
xtacy

xtacy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2007
Messages
59
Points
6
Tunen, Rocky, Bulkboy and Braaq, thanks for your comments guys, much appreciated. Still a lot of work to be done though. Here are a few more pics:

DSC01955Medium-1.jpg


back1-1.jpg


DSC08836Small-1.jpg


DSC08840Small-1.jpg

you are looking great man!
 
G

Gabrielsimm

Member
Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2008
Messages
5
Points
1
my legs
 

Attachments

  • sany2115__140.jpg
    sany2115__140.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 119
  • sany2525__105.jpg
    sany2525__105.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 136
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Thanks bro! You have good shape to yours. Those wheels diced are going to look damn good!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
thanks bro i hope they do. im going to try and get them diced starting in a couple weeks or so and if i do get them diced i will put some pics up here.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Sick... god damn mofo. Can you share some of that mass with us poor people ?
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
Sorry for the bad photo's. My brother has my digital camera, so I had to use my cellphone camera.

DSC00050-1.jpg

DSC00048-1.jpg

DSC00047-1.jpg


It's difficult to see any venis or detail my legs have with the cell camera. :(
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
What I do is go to the "african american" stores in the mall and get the sean john and gerbuad brands, that are meant to be really baggy, they usually fit alright.

:iorofl: that made me laugh its so true
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
sick thats just unbelievable dude
 

Similar threads

Flex
Replies
19
Views
6K
mvsf1
M
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
21
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
40
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
56
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Top