• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Show me your legs!

A

active_transport

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
47
Points
6
quit trying to be pros
 
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
Here my legs on 11 months without training. :/
 

Attachments

  • legs3.jpg
    legs3.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 96
PeterGunn

PeterGunn

Member
Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2009
Messages
7
Points
1
I have a video



I'll take some new pics soon...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Joeb23

Joeb23

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2007
Messages
249
Points
16
quit trying to be pros

Could someone please assign his account to auto banned. People like this have no place around here. Just in case you all were wondering what he looks like, I chose to insert his picture here.:thumbsup2:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PeterGunn

PeterGunn

Member
Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2009
Messages
7
Points
1
Recents:

imagem2068-1.jpg

imagem2065-1.jpg

imagem2054g-1.jpg


I need calves too...:angrydude:
 
Mika

Mika

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
204
Points
16
:D

image079s-1.jpg

image080z-1.jpg

image083ggy-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
mightymouse

mightymouse

Active member
Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2008
Messages
32
Points
6
,,,,,
 

Attachments

  • Image026.jpg
    Image026.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 99
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
great quads fellas.

here a recent pic of mine.
 

Attachments

  • kairecentquadshot.jpg
    kairecentquadshot.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 158
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
good looking quads there miami!
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
great vid turk :)

here are mine after 4 weeks of dieting so far..

kailegshot4weeks-1.jpg
 

Similar threads

Flex
Replies
19
Views
6K
mvsf1
M
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
21
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
40
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
56
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Top