• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Show me your legs!

runk

runk

Behold my Weapons :gaygay:
2014 09 20 01 26 24

beautiful shape, great volume!

good work man! :xyxthumbs:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i wish to post mine
but theres something weird about my right quad
its much smaller, and less defined than my left
it looks abnormal
should i start training my right leg by its self on different days?

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have zero calves(although I have brought them up,starting to see the split in em)therefore I will not post pics of my legs until I have em

thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this was from a few years ago

Attachments

• quads.JPG
    quads.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 316
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
massive legs there thicknasty!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why you gotta make us look bad Thicknasty? :no:

:keke: amazing legs bro

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks for the compliments guys. My quads were my strong point for a long time. I've lost a couple of inch's on them since that pic was take'n because..............I just hadn't felt like training them very hard for the past couple of years. Big quads do look good on stage but I ain't plan'n on competing anymore and quads over 30 inches just get in the way, especially when it come to pants.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if i didn't know any better i would say thicknasty looks like a young branch warren in that pic. not only because of the legs but the face too, you look just like him man.

awesome legs btw

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks for the compliments guys. My quads were my strong point for a long time. I've lost a couple of inch's on them since that pic was take'n because..............I just hadn't felt like training them very hard for the past couple of years. Big quads do look good on stage but I ain't plan'n on competing anymore and quads over 30 inches just get in the way, especially when it come to pants.

:no: I know what you mean, I have a dozen pairs of pants hanging in my closet that I cannot fit my legs in. Now I have to buy two sizes too big in the waist of the baggy fit jeans and they are skin tight lol. Oh well, I guess it goes with the territory. I got so used to it now that if my pants feel loose at all it is uncomfortable to me....

Either way that pic kills all of us, why you not planning on competeing again? You clearly have what it takes bro to go far in the sport if you tried.

thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:no: I know what you mean, I have a dozen pairs of pants hanging in my closet that I cannot fit my legs in. Now I have to buy two sizes too big in the waist of the baggy fit jeans and they are skin tight lol. Oh well, I guess it goes with the territory. I got so used to it now that if my pants feel loose at all it is uncomfortable to me....

What I do is go to the "african american" stores in the mall and get the sean john and gerbuad brands, that are meant to be really baggy, they usually fit alright.

thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You clearly have what it takes bro to go far in the sport if you tried.

Thanks bro, I believe I do too. But I don't believe I have what it takes to be able to make enough money from it to justify investing the time, money and family sacrifices to get there.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks bro, I believe I do too. But I don't believe I have what it takes to be able to make enough money from it to justify investing the time, money and family sacrifices to get there.

True, I can see and respect that. Wise decision IMO. Well you should put up some old contest photos or start a log :xyxthumbs:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What I do is go to the "african american" stores in the mall and get the sean john and gerbuad brands, that are meant to be really baggy, they usually fit alright.

lol.....african american stores.....i know what you mean though they do fit better. ever since i've taken a strong liking to heavy lunges my ass just doesn't fit well in regular jeans :gaygay:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
agree with Duality lol, you really look-a-like with Branch Warren bro, at least from that pic..legs, shaved head :D

looking huge buddy :2: