• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Show me your legs!

runk

runk

Member
Member
Joined
May 17, 2008
Messages
11
Points
1
Behold my Weapons :gaygay:
2014 09 20 01 26 24

beautiful shape, great volume!

good work man! :xyxthumbs:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
i wish to post mine
but theres something weird about my right quad
its much smaller, and less defined than my left
it looks abnormal
should i start training my right leg by its self on different days?
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
I have zero calves(although I have brought them up,starting to see the split in em)therefore I will not post pics of my legs until I have em
 
thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
702
Points
16
this was from a few years ago
 

Attachments

  • quads.JPG
    quads.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 322
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
massive legs there thicknasty!
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Why you gotta make us look bad Thicknasty? :no:


:keke: amazing legs bro
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
702
Points
16
thanks for the compliments guys. My quads were my strong point for a long time. I've lost a couple of inch's on them since that pic was take'n because..............I just hadn't felt like training them very hard for the past couple of years. Big quads do look good on stage but I ain't plan'n on competing anymore and quads over 30 inches just get in the way, especially when it come to pants.
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
if i didn't know any better i would say thicknasty looks like a young branch warren in that pic. not only because of the legs but the face too, you look just like him man.


awesome legs btw
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
thanks for the compliments guys. My quads were my strong point for a long time. I've lost a couple of inch's on them since that pic was take'n because..............I just hadn't felt like training them very hard for the past couple of years. Big quads do look good on stage but I ain't plan'n on competing anymore and quads over 30 inches just get in the way, especially when it come to pants.

:no: I know what you mean, I have a dozen pairs of pants hanging in my closet that I cannot fit my legs in. Now I have to buy two sizes too big in the waist of the baggy fit jeans and they are skin tight lol. Oh well, I guess it goes with the territory. I got so used to it now that if my pants feel loose at all it is uncomfortable to me....

Either way that pic kills all of us, why you not planning on competeing again? You clearly have what it takes bro to go far in the sport if you tried.
 
thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
702
Points
16
:no: I know what you mean, I have a dozen pairs of pants hanging in my closet that I cannot fit my legs in. Now I have to buy two sizes too big in the waist of the baggy fit jeans and they are skin tight lol. Oh well, I guess it goes with the territory. I got so used to it now that if my pants feel loose at all it is uncomfortable to me....


What I do is go to the "african american" stores in the mall and get the sean john and gerbuad brands, that are meant to be really baggy, they usually fit alright.
 
thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
702
Points
16
You clearly have what it takes bro to go far in the sport if you tried.

Thanks bro, I believe I do too. But I don't believe I have what it takes to be able to make enough money from it to justify investing the time, money and family sacrifices to get there.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Thanks bro, I believe I do too. But I don't believe I have what it takes to be able to make enough money from it to justify investing the time, money and family sacrifices to get there.

True, I can see and respect that. Wise decision IMO. Well you should put up some old contest photos or start a log :xyxthumbs:
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
What I do is go to the "african american" stores in the mall and get the sean john and gerbuad brands, that are meant to be really baggy, they usually fit alright.



lol.....african american stores.....i know what you mean though they do fit better. ever since i've taken a strong liking to heavy lunges my ass just doesn't fit well in regular jeans :gaygay:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
agree with Duality lol, you really look-a-like with Branch Warren bro, at least from that pic..legs, shaved head :D

looking huge buddy :2:
 

Similar threads

Flex
Replies
19
Views
6K
mvsf1
M
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
21
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
40
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
56
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Top