• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Show me your legs!

peterknowles25

peterknowles25

Here are a few front shots I took this morning.

Ordinary, awesome legs bro and from what i saw truly sick routine and awesome genetics.

Thanks to all of you for the comments. The level, dedication and focus i see here is excellent! We are all in this and it's great to share and talk with people that have this common lifestyle, cause as I'm sure you'd all agree, bodybuilding, besides being the ultimate sport, is more than a sport, it's a way of life.

That is in fact what most fucking people around don't realize. I often get asked why I sacrifice so much and why I "waste" (their choice of words) so much time in the gym and don't party and drink like everyone else. Why i trained during the holidays etc. Well, I think you would all agree with me that they can have "their" lifestyle and we'll keep ours. Afterall, all we gotta do is compare them to us and laugh our ass off. Like I often say: "They are most welcome to kiss my ass, I'll simply make sure i fart while they are at it" :bowroflarms:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ordinary, awesome legs bro and from what i saw truly sick routine and awesome genetics.

Thanks to all of you for the comments. The level, dedication and focus i see here is excellent! We are all in this and it's great to share and talk with people that have this common lifestyle, cause as I'm sure you'd all agree, bodybuilding, besides being the ultimate sport, is more than a sport, it's a way of life.

That is in fact what most fucking people around don't realize. I often get asked why I sacrifice so much and why I "waste" (their choice of words) so much time in the gym and don't party and drink like everyone else. Why i trained during the holidays etc. Well, I think you would all agree with me that they can have "their" lifestyle and we'll keep ours. Afterall, all we gotta do is compare them to us and laugh our ass off. Like I often say: "They are most welcome to kiss my ass, I'll simply make sure i fart while they are at it" :bowroflarms:

Now thats a post! Its great to have people that share the same lifestyle as we do!

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wooohooo, great legs everywhere, i feel somewhat embarrased for posting my tiny ones :$ oh well, hope i can surprise you all this fall 2008 if i can recover and start heavy training again :ºD

ordinary

ordinary

Thanks Peter! Means a ton comin from someone with legs like yours. And true that... it is a lifestyle and a labor of love. Not something you turn on and turn off.
Keep the leg shots comin everybody.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

awesome post man, repped:2:

specialized

specialized

Hi there !

my wheels :tiphat: Bulking..

Attachments

• spec1.JPG
    spec1.JPG
    6.4 KB · Views: 63
  • spec2.JPG
    spec2.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 88
  • spec3.JPG
    spec3.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 71
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice quads bro :tiphat:
You have those high insertion vastus lateralus', kinda like Bob Chicerillo. Good size bro

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
ordinary

ordinary

yeah... what Braqq said... great legs bro and calves look killer as well. Nice work!

specialized

specialized

yeah... what Braqq said... great legs bro and calves look killer as well. Nice work!

Tnx man ! :hsughr::xyxthumbs: used to bikerace. But put some more size on them.
For now i think my total BF% should be my focus to bring the veins out. Tnx again.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
february 12th i will post leg pics
cus by then, i will dominate.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good quads Max :2:
I can tell the detail is getting better for sure, how much time do you put in your hams?

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn there is some awesome wheels here!

curqleez

curqleez

Mine

Attachments

• leg 2.jpg
    leg 2.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 373