• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Shut up and SQUAt -thread

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Put up the best squats videos you can find!!

Squat tribute

Dabaya 5x200 front squat

This is Dabaya front squating 5x200kg, he is the world champion from 2006 in the -69kg in weightlifting

Ronnie Coleman - 800 lbs Squat

There is always a first time for everything!! Watch Ronnie Coleman throw 800lb on my back for the first time EVER and get two solid reps in!!! YEAH BUDDY!

Justin Harris Squats 500lbs for 16reps!

Justin Harris Squats 6 plates a side for 8 reps!

Training DC style Justin squats 585 for 8 DEEP reps!

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
andy bolton 510 kg

andy bolton 2005 arnold 510kg/1124lb Squat SHW attempt3

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
great posts guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'm sorry but those jay squats are just weak sauce. 405 should not be that hard. braaq makes it look twice as easy.

great vids though guys.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
just because you can do it man doesnt make it easy. 405 is a lot of weight. and you should know by now that jay is not an ambassador of liftin really heavy

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just because you can do it man doesnt make it easy. 405 is a lot of weight. and you should know by now that jay is not an ambassador of liftin really heavy

no i know 405 isn't chump change but still this man holds the title of best bodybuilder in the world and has like 30" legs, this should not be hard. perhaps this is the reason why his legs have regressed heavily in the last couple years? :wutyousay:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no i know 405 isn't chump change but still this man holds the title of best bodybuilder in the world and has like 30" legs, this should not be hard. perhaps this is the reason why his legs have regressed heavily in the last couple years? :wutyousay:

The thing is that Jay makes every lift harder for himself.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP

to be fair... only one leg has regressed :keke:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
hehe probably....... im still a fan thoguh :spy:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'm sorry but those jay squats are just weak sauce. 405 should not be that hard. braaq makes it look twice as easy.

great vids though guys.
i agree i bury im ass with that weight, actually i bar i train with weighs 50 lbs so it be 410, but thats very heavys for me you never know if hes haveing a light day or someshit(if that even exist with pros weighing 300 lbs) it looks to me that hes taking it easy, i just think theres no need for the screaming :keke:

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eddie squatting somewhere in the 900s.

You know what I love about this squat? How far back he walks with it!

:49:

He takes like three steps back!

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can you squat 1000 pounds.........

TWICE???????

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well he kinda had to in order for his feel to clear the base of the rack for a sumo squat

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i agree i bury im ass with that weight, actually i bar i train with weighs 50 lbs so it be 410, but thats very heavys for me you never know if hes haveing a light day or someshit(if that even exist with pros weighing 300 lbs) it looks to me that hes taking it easy, i just think theres no need for the screaming :keke:

You should be Mr.O...:ughnoes: