• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

SiCK's Contest Prep Log

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great log. Nice to follow your progress. Keep us updated

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
9 weeks out

Attachments

• jan 27 chest.jpg
    jan 27 chest.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 141
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice to see some new pics of you bro, really cool veins all over, you gonna kick some ass bro

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn, you look great man. Good luck in your upcoming contest...

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking awesome bro! ABout the cardio man. You would be smart to keep it anerobic rather than aerobic bc you will not waste as much muscle that way. Do shhorter mor eintnse sessions of cardio like sprinting a mile twice a day, your burning caories both ways but youll keep more muscle this way.

JMO bro, if u dont wanna change and feel more comfprtable with th elong cardio sessions then GET EM BRO!

Best of luck with everything Sick!

Godbless
Beno

S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wish I was more vascular.

Keep up the hard work which is apparent from your picture.

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In response to earlier discussion about PWO carbs i recently read an interesting article on nurtrient timing. The author suggested an extended consumption of high GI carbs immediately post workout. Basically you take the standard PW meal of a shake and carbs and spread the same amount over an hour, the author suggested making a shake with 50 - 100g simple carbs and 25- 50g protein and instead of gulping it down sipping on it for an hour. The author suggested this would lean to a better insulin response curve and a more prolonged period of anabolism.
I haven't actually seen the studies myself, so i can't be sure of the authors conclusions, but it seemed logical. If there is interest i can see if i can dig up the article. Hopefully this was somewhat relevant to the earlier discussion.

BTW - Sick you are looking great. Your bf is pretty low already man. try not to diet down too quick. It would be a shame to see that muscle go to waste.
Whats your training philosophy?

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice thick chest, i think you'll do well

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What up all, im getting in a lot better shape. I started to count my protein and carb intake. Im making sure im getting at least 200g of protein a day, because i noticed i wasnt getting that amount. So far its been 220- 240g of protein a day for that past week, and i notice huge improvements.

Im roughly 185lbs right now. I started to take weekly photos. So every saturday morning, im gonna take progress pics untill the show. Last weeks pic (Jan/27) wasnt very pretty, but after i did chest, i was amazed how much a filled up. The the pic I posted earlier is from after doing chest, that is why im so veiny.

DelgadoMon

DelgadoMon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lookin good my friend. Keep at it, you should have no problem now that your puting everything togeather

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Sick, you're looking awesome for 8 weeks out...this is the way contest prep should be done. We're rooting for you big time.

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line said:
Sick, you're looking awesome for 8 weeks out...this is the way contest prep should be done. We're rooting for you big time.
thx alot bro

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking very good dude

F

fistacuffs

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice seperation in your quads bro!!! Strong back as well! Good luck

TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ur looking gr8 Sick your quads are looking good and ur back and rear delts are loking nice also..... u should kick ass at ur comp good luck bro

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Agreed, you look great and should be able to coast in no problem. Nice work!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn Sick, 7 weeks out?
Fucking insane development