• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

SiCK's Contest Prep Log

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have some one helping me with posing, and ill tell ya what, all the corrections he made on my poses made me look like a totally different person. The guy said im gonna do real well at the show if not win it. So my confidence is like through the roof right now.

Just to update my diet is this:
Meal 1: 220g egg whites, 3 eggs, 1 pack of oats and 40g of old fasion oats
Meal 2: 200g chicken breast, 50g brown rice
Meal 3: 200g chicken breast, 50g brown rice
Meal 5: 160g round steak, 50g brown rice
Meal 6: 250g chicken breast, vegetables (I don't measure weight)

Also, i have liquid meals, which is MHP's Us Your Mass or some oats and whey.

Some days, ill eat more steak than breast, and some meals ill eat less meat, and have a protein shake.

Also, im doin cardio once or twice a week for 30 min, which consist of 10 min of hit style and then 20 min low-moderate cardio.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn dude, just checked your log. You look really good for 7 weeks out, i cant tell you train hard and eat right all the time. YOu have excellent genetics as well. I cant wait for your competition, good luck man!

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
6 weeks (no pump)
A 1
PANA0056 1

Ff 1

PANA0073 1

PANA0074 1

S 1

Attachments

• a-1.jpg
    a-1.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 46
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking good bro
still need that hamstring to come in
your back is awesome

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sick you are looking awesome brother! I wish u all the best with the rest of your contest prep brother!

Godbless
Beno

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow is all I have to say. You are looking really sharp for 6 weeks out, i cant wait to see what you look like the day of the show. Nice Pikachu in the background :xyxthumbs:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
The shape and fullness of your muscle bellies look great bro and that midsection is fantastic. You're exactly where you need to be this far out; glad you're keeping us updated.

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line said:
The shape and fullness of your muscle bellies look great bro and that midsection is fantastic. You're exactly where you need to be this far out; glad you're keeping us updated.
Hey thx a lot for the comment, man. I'll update this at least once a week as I have been doing.

Also, im 180 lbs right now. I only been doing cardio about 3 times a week HIT style. For a little over a month, I only lost 2-3 lbs. So I think i gained some muscle and lost fat during that time.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
I

IRON

bro u r lookin -SICK-!. keep it up.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I know you're probably pretty busy and focused at this point, but I'll bump this to seeif we can get an update :food-snacking:

Either way, best of luck.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WOW man your looking awesome! I cant wait to see u closer to your show with even more detail. Best of luck and im with line id really like to see and update!

Godbless
Beno

D

Dobbs

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow you look great, awesome christmas tree their

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thx man.

Btw, my diet no longer included milk or yams/sweet potatoes. Its been that way for the past 3 or more weeks. Diet is basically chicken, beef, eggs, whey, oats, and brown rice. Ill have some sugar free pudding or sugar free jolly ranchers ever now and then.

Wieght training is just as intense as when i was bulking, which is going heavy and to failure on all my sets. Only thing different is that i make sure its under an hour.

F

Freakzilla

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Flex those legs man.

Oh and clean your damn room. Slob.

Freak:food-snacking: