• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

SiCK's Contest Prep Log

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Wow you look great. Really like your back.

Best of luck :)
 
TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
550
Points
16
you look great man how many weeks out now


damn you Freak that what i was gonna say :tear:
but its worth repeating clean your room
 
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,809
Points
36
Wow dude lookin really good. You back looks be be your best feature, thick and very detailed.
 
onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
1,095
Points
38
You're looking incredibly good Sick; exactly the way it should be concerning your prep. Seperation and fullness is right on, something most pro's struggle with a lot. Major props for the vacuum pose as well; I say hit that with a front double bi and see if the crowd is actually educated:xyxthumbs:
 
SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
326
Points
18
Yeaa the room is messy, Im not a very organized person. My car is just as bad.

Anyways, i have problem contracted my hams, since i can't tell when they looked flex. So saying to tighten my legs more is something i already know, but im actually holding water, so when i cut out the sodium, i kno they'll pop out.

Oh, i've been doin low intensity cardio for an hour first thing in the morning on a empty stomach, so as you can see by my progress I havnt loss any muscle mass by doing this, i've been maintaining my weight actually, while losing fat.

Also, back to my diet again, i just want emphasize that my diet is high protein, moderate carb, low fat. And that i don't cycle carbs.
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Freakzilla said:
Flex those legs man.

Oh and clean your damn room. Slob.

Freak:food-snacking:
:49:

YEa sick your looking amazing bro! RIght on track! Get that first place trophey !

:hsughr:
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
sick- how many contest have you done?
 
SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
326
Points
18
Update: I got 1st Place in the middle weight division!
 
F

Freakzilla

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
248
Points
36
SiCK said:
Update: I got 1st Place in the middle weight division!
Great job man! Pics?

Freak:xyxthumbs:
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
SiCK said:
Update: I got 1st Place in the middle weight division!

Congratulations. Very well done, dude.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,809
Points
36
SiCK said:
Update: I got 1st Place in the middle weight division!

Congrats man! You deserved it! Now get some pics already :food-snacking:
 
SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
326
Points
18
im like really tired, so ill post the pics later.
 
Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
586
Points
16
Absolutely incredible physique Sick. Awesome pics.

Hooooooge congrats on your latest contest placing, that's something to be so damn proud of. Your dedication, sacrifice and plain hard work has certainly paid dividends. Total respect.
 
D

Dobbs

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
173
Points
16
nice going SICK, you definitley showed determination to get this win. Lookin forward to the pics
 
SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
326
Points
18
Pictures: March 31 2007 NPC Kalamazoo bodybuilding championship
Reardb 1

Mm2 1

Re 1

Rearlat2 1

Relaxed 1

Winner 1

9 1
 
SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
326
Points
18
Yea after the show, I slept for 13 hours straight! I didn't even wake up once!

Right now, im hitting every damn fast food and junk food insight!
 
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,809
Points
36
Great job Sick! You looked excellent. Did you get 1st overall, or are you seperated in groups based on weight? Im guessing you did get first. Dang dont get too fat now, lol.
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
SDick u look amazing brother!!!!! U were clearly the winner in your pics man! Great job! Enjoy the time off bro!


Godbless
Beno
 

Similar threads

MuscleMaverick
Replies
0
Views
165
MuscleMaverick
MuscleMaverick
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
3K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Top