• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Soccer World Cup 2010

Which country got bent over the most by poor referees this world cup?

  • AUSTRALIA

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harry Kewell

    Votes: 3 100.0%

  • Total voters
    3
  • Poll closed .
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
all because of Melo goddamit lol
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
YES YES YES!"!!!

NEDS!!!!!!!!!!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
fucking Melo got a red card, im glad for that, but I still love Brazil
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
I say Melo for man of the match.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
I FUCKING HATE MELO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:deadhorse:
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
is PV away cause of the pot cakes?
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
the greates goal chance in the whole WC and the Neds miss it..lolol
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^ yea they could have scored at least 2 more goals
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
damn this is not the Brazil I wanted to see :tear:
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
NEDS in the semis..

what a team they were better in every aspect.

Brazil out. sorry Robertinho.. it wasn't fair for Portugal if you continue.. we did tie with you..







DUNGa go take that fat**** in your ass...

Ps: sorry I hate that guy.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Melo was the 12th man for Ned.
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
I cant believe it, all those dutchies were prolly strung out on cocaine, meth..whatever, i blame this on Robertinho Do Putinho AKA Bunda face and Lula Da Silva.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
I cant believe it, all those dutchies were prolly strung out on cocaine, meth..whatever, i blame this on Robertinho Do Putinho AKA Bunda face and Lula Da Silva.

:iorofl:
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
I don't know why you guys are surprised..

this Brazil wasn't very strong. and Neds have a hell of a team since day 1.

I can think of 5-6 teams in the WC that could beat Brazil easy.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
and btw that #6 from Netherlands deserved a yellow card at least, what a phaggot referee
 

Similar threads

Top