• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Soccer World Cup 2010

Which country got bent over the most by poor referees this world cup?

  • AUSTRALIA

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harry Kewell

    Votes: 3 100.0%

  • Total voters
    3
  • Poll closed .
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
no they don't. they're boring.. give no show...and win by minimal marhins..

uhm... it looks like Italy.

I admit that Italy at this World Cup played veryyyyyyy boring, except the 2nd half in the last game of the groups though, but Spain plays way better than what Italy showed us
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
VAMOS ESPAÑA vs GO NETHERLANDS in the final, we need PV and mvsf1 in here nao!!
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
I admit that Italy at this World Cup played veryyyyyyy boring, except the 2nd half in the last game of the groups though, but Spain plays way better than what Italy showed us

this year..

cause it's natural for Italy to go to the final playing just like that.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
I bet mvsf1 is drunk like a motherfucker right now hahaha
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
nooooooo

What happened to Germany? Totally out classed by Spain tonight. I know it was over in the first 10 minutes. Spain were too good.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Meeh....SPAIN has NO chance against my mighty orange team! NETHERLANDS CHAMPS 2010 and 2014! you heard it here first!!

Who will win on the 10th though? Uruguay or Germany, hope germany wins, keep the top 3 in Europe!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Meeh....SPAIN has NO chance against my mighty orange team! NETHERLANDS CHAMPS 2010 and 2014! you heard it here first!!

Who will win on the 10th though? Uruguay or Germany, hope germany wins, keep the top 3 in Europe!

Holland!

 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
nooooooo

What happened to Germany? Totally out classed by Spain tonight. I know it was over in the first 10 minutes. Spain were too good.

well, Germany finally played against a team with a coach and some tactics, good play ..etc, not like the game with Argentina lol
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
keae6p-1.gif
 
fdelval

fdelval

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2009
Messages
192
Points
18
i dont use to like football but spain playing like that is just too much

GO SPAIN!!!! eurocup champions, worldcup champions!!!!!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Nice. The one I posted is Wesly snijders girlfriend
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
SPAIN!!!


DAVID VILLLLLAAAA!!!!!!


uraguay for 3rd, FORLAANNN!!!!!
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Netherland WILL SMOKE SPAIN (literally) !!!!!!

arjen-robben-picture.jpg
 

Similar threads

Top