• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Steven's Powerlifting Log

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
whats up steven? still moving all those big weights man!
 
high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 18, 2006
Messages
445
Points
16
Solid session yesterday. Keep up the hard work bro.
 
S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
306
Points
16
20/02/2008

Bench
20kg x8
40kg x5
50kg x3
60kg x3

Shirted
70kg x1, x1, x1, x1, x1

Shirted 3" board
80kg x1

Close grip bench
40kg x10
45kg x6

Bench: Paused reps, then touch n go
40kg x4 & x4
45kg x4 & x4

Standing barbell shoulder press
20kg x8
40kg FAIL
30kg x5
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
150kg Squat (British Record)
77,5kg Bench (British Record)
175kg Deadlift (British Record)
397,5kg total (British Record) - Bodyweight 51.6kg.


you have a 1 rep deadlift of 385lbs and a squat of 313lbs.... and these are records?????? did i do my math wrong here or something in converting kg's to pounds? if i did then i apologize but if not.... im confused. how are these weights a record for an entire nation? if so i must be a whole lot stronger than i give myself credit for
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
150kg Squat (British Record)
77,5kg Bench (British Record)
175kg Deadlift (British Record)
397,5kg total (British Record) - Bodyweight 51.6kg.


you have a 1 rep deadlift of 385lbs and a squat of 313lbs.... and these are records?????? did i do my math wrong here or something in converting kg's to pounds? if i did then i apologize but if not.... im confused. how are these weights a record for an entire nation? if so i must be a whole lot stronger than i give myself credit for

You have to keep in mind that there are weight classes, he weighed 113 lbs when he made those lifts. So for his weight class he holds the British Record, which with that bodyweight is very impressive.

You homoboner :no: you not stronger than you give yourself credit for, I can be the first to tell you that! :keke: Besides, you weigh 230 :49: you have to keep that in mind as well.
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
You have to keep in mind that there are weight classes, he weighed 113 lbs when he made those lifts. So for his weight class he holds the British Record, which with that bodyweight is very impressive.

You homoboner :no: you not stronger than you give yourself credit for, I can be the first to tell you that! :keke: Besides, you weigh 230 :49: you have to keep that in mind as well.


113lb!! wow i had no idea, theres no way weight classes go any lower than that right? i know im highly ignorant to all this but i could not imagine a 95lb "powerlifter" :keke:

oh and braaq, you dont know me!!!(black person voice) haha. I'll match every weight you do when we train back nucka (unless we deadlift and you decide to do your vagtastic rack deads instead of pulling off the floor like a man with a sack)
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
113lb!! wow i had no idea, theres no way weight classes go any lower than that right? i know im highly ignorant to all this but i could not imagine a 95lb "powerlifter" :keke:

oh and braaq, you dont know me!!!(black person voice) haha. I'll match every weight you do when we train back nucka (unless we deadlift and you decide to do your vagtastic rack deads instead of pulling off the floor like a man with a sack)

ignorant yes, I agree with that part of the post :keke:
I will still out pull you from the floor any day son! Also, we will see today if you can keep up with me on every weight I do today. Wait, dont you only do 275 on BB rows? yeah.....:eek5nono:

:49: See you in an hour and a half you homo and dont be late.:angrydude:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Good last session man!! u guys stop fighting in other peoples logs:)
 

Similar threads

TalkAdmin
Replies
0
Views
6K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
3
Views
6K
maxpower
M
Top