• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Supps and blood analysis

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Hi guys,

I was wondering if any of your blood analysis results showed "bad" data due to bodybuilding supps, i.e. high creatinine, liver inflammation, etc etc.

Tnx 4 your answers.


PS: nope, my blood is fine, thx.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
I'm due for some more tests begining of next year I believe. I had a baseline done 5yrs ago. That way I know when I'm getting old, and so that some MD doesn't try to tell me I'm "within normal ranges" when I've had a massive drop off or gain in something.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ Looking forward to your results. :D
 
ddragaon

ddragaon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 25, 2006
Messages
226
Points
16
i had medium/high creatinine on one of the blood analysis a few years ago-2007

I had to drink more water especialy during my job
 

Similar threads

Top