• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Team Victor Open For Business

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It'd go away. We're only allowing one "Team" usergroup per member. Pain even yelled at me earlier. :chesty:

I had 4 and now he made it so I can't edit my groups anymore. :tear:

Politics :no:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I got Ronnie until sunday night.

Can we get more teams.

Team Wolf
Team Dex
Well since Ronnie's retiring I'm sure there will be more usergroups for next year. It's up to the big man and all but I can tell you that Team 'The Blade' will almost certainly be around because the icon is already made up. No more secrets/hints though. :spy:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Bump. Last chance before finals start, after that I'll mock you until my throat is dry for really being a bandwagon jumper...plus I'll be, you know, watching the Olympia. :e5dunno:

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks anyway Line but im going to stay loyal bro....

Joeb23

Joeb23

count me in for team vic but i only started with ron cause he is my favorite bb of all time and i thought we were choosing sides like just jay or ronnie.
vic has always been a fav of mine:gaygay:

Diesel

Diesel

I want to join team Victor. How do I do it?

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Put me down for team victor.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
You three are in. :xyxthumbs:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You don't think a 90 day jail sentence is in any way detrimental to not only the physical but also the mental regards of bodybuilding?

no, I dont think 3 months behind bars will ruin your bodybuilding career and prevent you from putting on a thong and walk up on stage, physically 90 days without training and eating right doesent have much to say. Mentally I think such an experience will only serve to increase your will power...

He sold steroids. Do you and I really need to get into a debate about steroids versus hard, designer drugs.

no, why would we get into such a debate? I know for sure that I did not request it. this isnt about whether he sold roids or x, or mininukes for that matter, my point is that when u violate the law in such a way it says something about your character. I dont care whether roids are more safe than those designer drugs you brought up for no reason, he carelessly broke the law, and to me that is not a mr olympia, atleast not a worthy one...

Please infer how you know what Victor's work ethic is like or what is his true personality is like. We're only exposed to bodybuilders through the industry's own media and the small appearances they make. You don't know him personally and he's not outspoken enough for us to get a good grasp on what kind of person he actually is. Sure, he's not as charismatic as others but he's also a newer face in the professional ranks and things can change.

well, i'm sure there are lots of people appearing in the media that you dont like, even though you dont know them in real life:dunnodude: I have my impression of him from videos and interviews i've seen, and he's just not a sympathic guy in my eyes. And exactly the fact that he is not outspoken is and will become a problem when he (eventually) wins a title, and thats the guy people will identify bodybuilding with. A former drug dealing crook, yeah thats just what this sport needs, exactly the kind of guy the mainstream view all bodybuilders as.:weaksuace:

English wasn't his first language and I doubt he speaks it very much around his family or any Latino friends. I didn't realize you are the beacon of international relations.

i didnt know i appointed myself as a beacon, thats a new one to me:e5dunno:
anyway, the guy lives in New York, and judging from his way to express himself it dosent sound like english is the problem, it sounds more like he has a problem with saying anything of interesst.

I
don't think it's sad for Team Coleman fans to switch; it's almost logical. Do you think we like seeing Jay as Mr. Olympia? Not particularly, even if we respect his work ethic. As Ronnie gave Victor the label of being the next Mr. O a lot of Coleman fans already accepted him and started liking him more; that's just the way things work. It's also hard to dislike a guy with such an incredible physique unless they were a true dick. The whole "Cutler fans switching over" in the original post was made jokingly and I thought it read as that. The usergroup was primarily created for those who wanted to see Vic win or thought he should have won last year.

Yeah ok, you guys switch all you want, but it seems kinda suspect when this thread was made even before the results were announced, you knew your man wasn't gonna win, so just in case you switched to the other dude that may take the sandow, so you wouldnt have to be on the loosing team. A true fan is with he's guy through victory and defeat, switching like that isnt about being a true fan, its more about just wanting to be on the winning guys side.

I have supported Jay all the way since I first viewed the video Pain made of him, that was when i had just started training, and I know alot of other Cutler fans have stood by him, I just sincerely hope that they will continiue to do so, and not flip over to victor, a guy they know nothing about just because right now hes hyped up. What you ronnie fans do isnt to important to me, although i would have expected you to stand by your guy all the way out until the placings were announced...

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
no, I dont think 3 months behind bars will ruin your bodybuilding career and prevent you from putting on a thong and walk up on stage, physically 90 days without training and eating right doesent have much to say. Mentally I think such an experience will only serve to increase your will power...
Putting a thong on and walking on stage? Way to simply and condescend the sport. As for mental strength and will power, it could go either way and that depends on your own personal character. The fact that Victor did gain strength from it says something about him.
no, why would we get into such a debate? I know for sure that I did not request it. this isnt about whether he sold roids or x, or mininukes for that matter, my point is that when u violate the law in such a way it says something about your character.
All bodybuilders take steroids, which is against the law here in the US. So is Victor's character tarnished to you only because he was caught? We can't define people on what they get away with and what they don't.
I dont care whether roids are more safe than those designer drugs you brought up for no reason, he carelessly broke the law, and to me that is not a mr olympia, atleast not a worthy one...
It's something I brought up to prove a point about the American legal system. Do you really think steroids should be labeled as a class C narcotic? I hope not and whether or not the public does doesn't really matter because they will never accept steroids nor bodybuilding so the point of grouping it together with other drugs (which you inadvertently did) is a moot point.
well, i'm sure there are lots of people appearing in the media that you dont like, even though you dont know them in real life:dunnodude:
Not rly (other than Michael Bay).
I have my impression of him from videos and interviews i've seen, and he's just not a sympathic guy in my eyes. And exactly the fact that he is not outspoken is and will become a problem when he (eventually) wins a title, and thats the guy people will identify bodybuilding with.
See the point I made below this one.
A former drug dealing crook, yeah thats just what this sport needs, exactly the kind of guy the mainstream view all bodybuilders as.:weaksuace:
The mainstream doesn't even know what the Mr. Olympia contest is let alone anything about the actual champion.
i didnt know i appointed myself as a beacon, thats a new one to me:e5dunno:
anyway, the guy lives in New York, and judging from his way to express himself it dosent sound like english is the problem, it sounds more like he has a problem with saying anything of interesst.
Complete opinion.
Yeah ok, you guys switch all you want, but it seems kinda suspect when this thread was made even before the results were announced, you knew your man wasn't gonna win, so just in case you switched to the other dude that may take the sandow, so you wouldnt have to be on the loosing team. A true fan is with he's guy through victory and defeat, switching like that isnt about being a true fan, its more about just wanting to be on the winning guys side.
No, this was made because a lot of people have been PMing me asking for a Team Victor banner. The opening post was meant to be light-hearted and a joke. Did I know Ronnie wasn't going to win? No. I've had my Team Uppercut banner above my name for weeks now because I believe Melvin is just as much of a legit contender as others and I enjoy his personality, or at least what he lets us see of it. I don't think it's any secret that I'll be a member of Team Coleman for life and have posted more times on this and other boards than you'd ever realize in defense of him and his wins in 2004 and especially 2005. Anyone who has been a member here for more than two weeks knows I'm a big supporter of Ronnie and think he's the greatest bodybuilder of all time.
I have supported Jay all the way since I first viewed the video Pain made of him, that was when i had just started training, and I know alot of other Cutler fans have stood by him, I just sincerely hope that they will continiue to do so, and not flip over to victor, a guy they know nothing about just because right now hes hyped up.
A guy they know nothing about? Speculation.
What you ronnie fans do isnt to important to me, although i would have expected you to stand by your guy all the way out until the placings were announced...
I'm pretty sure myself and others nearly coming to tears during his routine and speech qualify us as perennial fans of Ronnie.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I want to be apart of Team Victor (been a fan since I started lifting 2 years ago). I was looking at my CP and the group membership disappeared or something because I can't find it. Can I be added to Team Victor?

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I want to be apart of Team Victor (been a fan since I started lifting 2 years ago). I was looking at my CP and the group membership disappeared or something because I can't find it. Can I be added to Team Victor?
Booyah.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
now that Big Ron is retired, Team Vic!

R

RY.

Banned
Wolf needs a team as well.

Vic, Jay and Wolf will be fighting for the O next yr

M

Mrtsoy

I'll stay Loyal until a Team Big Bad Wolf is open for business :D

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can't still go with Cutler, so I would like to be in Team Vic.

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Team Cutler forever... if he doesnt lose in next competition :)