• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Team Victor Open For Business

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think i'll stick with Team Heath.

:xyxthumbs:

P

power

No way, jay is going to win!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah serving a 90 days sentence must be tough for the guy, poor him:jerkoff1:

jay and ronnie is two totally different characters, victor is a former drug dealing criminal, who now may become mr o, because yeah hes got great genetics. does he have ronnie or jays work ethic or personality? NO!!! ive heard the guy talk, and to be honest its more fun watching the grass grow. yeah u know man, u know, u know repeat that 400 times and u got victor in a nutshell...

i dont have a problem with people wanna be team victor, i just think its kinda sad when former cutler and ronnie fans now suddenly swithc because vic has a good chance of winning this o:tiphat:

I dont know how it is in Norway bro, but where he grew up that is just how things go. He didnt grow up in the nice areas like Jay or Ronnie. He did what he had to do to survive and I respect that. He has served his time and now has worked his way back up the ranks to be the best bb out there right now.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
yeah serving a 90 days sentence must be tough for the guy, poor him:jerkoff1:
You don't think a 90 day jail sentence is in any way detrimental to not only the physical but also the mental regards of bodybuilding?
jay and ronnie is two totally different characters, victor is a former drug dealing criminal
He sold steroids. Do you and I really need to get into a debate about steroids versus hard, designer drugs.
who now may become mr o, because yeah hes got great genetics. does he have ronnie or jays work ethic or personality? NO!!
Please infer how you know what Victor's work ethic is like or what is his true personality is like. We're only exposed to bodybuilders through the industry's own media and the small appearances they make. You don't know him personally and he's not outspoken enough for us to get a good grasp on what kind of person he actually is. Sure, he's not as charismatic as others but he's also a newer face in the professional ranks and things can change.
ive heard the guy talk, and to be honest its more fun watching the grass grow. yeah u know man, u know, u know repeat that 400 times and u got victor in a nutshell...
English wasn't his first language and I doubt he speaks it very much around his family or any Latino friends. I didn't realize you are the beacon of international relations.
i dont have a problem with people wanna be team victor, i just think its kinda sad when former cutler and ronnie fans now suddenly swithc because vic has a good chance of winning this o:tiphat:
I don't think it's sad for Team Coleman fans to switch; it's almost logical. Do you think we like seeing Jay as Mr. Olympia? Not particularly, even if we respect his work ethic. As Ronnie gave Victor the label of being the next Mr. O a lot of Coleman fans already accepted him and started liking him more; that's just the way things work. It's also hard to dislike a guy with such an incredible physique unless they were a true dick. The whole "Cutler fans switching over" in the original post was made jokingly and I thought it read as that. The usergroup was primarily created for those who wanted to see Vic win or thought he should have won last year.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im in.. i still love Ronnie but he's retiring after this show..

Team Victor for sure..

bb4life

bb4life

Team Coleman till death. Not to say I don't like Vic, cause I love his physique.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
You're in Serb. I feel the same way, I'll be a Ronnie fan the rest of my life and he'll probably remain from favorite bodybuilder for as long as I follow the sport but he's retiring and it's time to move on.

Go Melvin Anthony! UPPPERRRCUTTTT!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Spike

Spike

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hook me up with a Team Victor banner Line

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im gonna hire a mercenary to SHOOT deserters :no:

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Nah, team victor is flower of a day. Enjoy this O. because no matter what happens, next year Phil will take it. TEAM HEATH BABY!!!

zdub311

zdub311

id like to be in, but i support heath...would my heath one go away or can i have two :)?

Nah, team victor is flower of a day. Enjoy this O. because no matter what happens, next year Phil will take it. TEAM HEATH BABY!!!

good call on this storm!:xyxthumbs:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
id like to be in, but i support heath...would my heath one go away or can i have two :)?
It'd go away. We're only allowing one "Team" usergroup per member. Pain even yelled at me earlier. :chesty:

jdowden87

jdowden87

i definately think victor should win, im in

RonniesMyHomeBoy

RonniesMyHomeBoy

I got Ronnie until sunday night.

Can we get more teams.

Team Wolf
Team Dex