ArnoldS
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Oct 11, 2013
- Messages
- 1,617
- Points
- 83
I'll wait for September issue!
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Flex magazine
I agree with you, but i think that shawn rhoden should be in off. what do you think ?![]()
![]()
![]()
Flex magazine
The cover with all 3 is the best imo. I'd really like to see Ramy in the mix this year, but that will happen ONLY if he will really be shredded.
I agree with you, but i think that shawn rhoden should be in off. what do you think ?![]()
![]()
![]()
Flex magazine
The cover with all 3 is the best imo. I'd really like to see Ramy in the mix this year, but that will happen ONLY if he will really be shredded.
Me too... i think that dennis wolf was in great shape at finals last year at mr olympia. I hope to see him in top three o four ( heat kay big rami and dennis wolf)I agree with you, but i think that shawn rhoden should be in off. what do you think ?![]()
![]()
![]()
Flex magazine
The cover with all 3 is the best imo. I'd really like to see Ramy in the mix this year, but that will happen ONLY if he will really be shredded.
True as well. Also I'd like to see Wolf in there too. How cool would it be if the title would be decided between 5 of them!
Wtf is Tilapia?Kai Tilapia & BrownRice for post workout meal
![]()
Wtf is Tilapia?Kai Tilapia & BrownRice for post workout meal
![]()
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.