• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The 2015 Mr. Olympia

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
I'll wait for September issue!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,528
Points
138
443f55dca4a761f61b22cc577f857727-1.jpg


Oksana grishina pro ifbb
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,528
Points
138
a9340974bafd92586a7d34154e85ce29-1.jpg


Patrick tour and eduardo correa road to mr olympia
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
8879b2cbab960bb86c712abe79ca06b7-1.jpg
95b1160d7297f16cef83fcda77f102d2-1.jpg
b8a11ce963c4c78f4636c8adc98fd5b5-1.jpg


Flex magazine

The cover with all 3 is the best imo. I'd really like to see Ramy in the mix this year, but that will happen ONLY if he will really be shredded.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
7 weeks out...

11846642_10153509924454621_1657849805288-1.jpg
 
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
1,104
Points
63
Not impressed with Ramy this year. Disappointed.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,528
Points
138
8879b2cbab960bb86c712abe79ca06b7-1.jpg
95b1160d7297f16cef83fcda77f102d2-1.jpg
b8a11ce963c4c78f4636c8adc98fd5b5-1.jpg


Flex magazine

The cover with all 3 is the best imo. I'd really like to see Ramy in the mix this year, but that will happen ONLY if he will really be shredded.
I agree with you, but i think that shawn rhoden should be in off. what do you think ?

True as well. Also I'd like to see Wolf in there too. How cool would it be if the title would be decided between 5 of them!
Me too... i think that dennis wolf was in great shape at finals last year at mr olympia. I hope to see him in top three o four ( heat kay big rami and dennis wolf) :)
 
C

cybrsage

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2015
Messages
534
Points
18
My vote is that Kai takes it this year.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,528
Points
138
562ffa2104a85fec9047d4ce2dfac0a2-1.jpg


Ronnie rockel and patrick tour
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Kai Tilapia & BrownRice for post workout meal

11822547_10153574689603901_8617654701887-1.jpg
 
Top