• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Beastly to Sexy Transformation of DriDDeRz

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The best of luck m8, and keep us posted always interesting to see someone prepare for a show.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cant wait to c what u look like when the diet is over dude, make sure to keep us updated=)

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great pics bro :xyxthumbs:
Small waist, bit legs and arms, definitely gonna be hell for your competitors. I am excited for the transformation.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking good dridderz, best of luck with the transformation.

rear double bi?:gaygay:
Thanks joe, ill take a rear double bi just or you today:gaygay:

lookin good boy, your gonna look amazing once your cut down.....what r ur stats btw?????

Thanks turk, lets hope everything goes well, ill post my stats in the next post after this

hey dridderz you look awesome. you´re gonna be in awesome shape when ur on the contest day. also very good posing and you have some amazing genetics. time to get ripped and diced

Hey max, some of my posing is okay but only practice can make perfect:tiphat: i hope everything goes to plan, can only wait and hope that i come in good shape:ughfingers:

That side chest looks very good. I wouldn't put my leg out to the side in double bi if I were you. Find another foot position where the leg still looks good / better
Hey sex, thanks mate, about not putting my leg out to the side, ill try just keeping them slightly together and take a new front double bicep shot to see how it looks

Looking good there drid.Side chest is awesome.Good luck!

I agree!

Thanks Lion, ill have to take afew more pictures so my side chest isn't my only good shot so far:keke:

The best of luck m8, and keep us posted always interesting to see someone prepare for a show.
hey philo,
Thanks heaps as mate, ill do my best to keep you's all updated when i can:xyxthumbs:

cant wait to c what u look like when the diet is over dude, make sure to keep us updated=)
dont worry bulky i wont forget about keep you updated:gaygay: lmao, yeh it shell be interesting to see what i look like after my diet, its been along time coming and along time bulking:hyperguy:

Great pics bro :xyxthumbs:
Small waist, bit legs and arms, definitely gonna be hell for your competitors. I am excited for the transformation.

thanks braaq, lets hope i can get my waist under 30inch :hsughr: which will help with my other laggin body parts:2:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well diet started today everyone, my dad still doesnt want me to compete, wants me to put compatin on hold for afew years, all i can do in the meantime is diet down still for the comp and show my dad how good i look before the comp :keke:

Here are some stats i took today.
Monday
17-12-2007

right calf - 16.2
left calf - 16.2

right quad - 26.2
left quad - 26

right forearm - 13
left forearm - 13

waist breathing in - 30.1
waist relaxed - 33

right bicep - 16.2
left bicep 16.2

ill take afew more shots today and tomorrow before its to late since i started dieting today.

Any questions & pointers, please let me know

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A7352f0048c33c7ebdd1bada80a96ef1

148a11e53fb3c4c1ea4349e8e7b792d0

72d4626d5f09c7e3c999f07984da11be

Attachments

• new frontdouble bi.JPG
    new frontdouble bi.JPG
    12.3 KB · Views: 106
  • new rear bi.JPG
    new rear bi.JPG
    11.7 KB · Views: 96
  • new front lat.JPG
    new front lat.JPG
    13.1 KB · Views: 100
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sup Dridz, looking good , hope the preparations do go well man
keep it up

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah ill have to speak with my aunty and uncle about diet prepin etc

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good to see some more pics, legs are looking thick and huge. delts and Arms are looking good in the rear dbl bicep:spy:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
u look really good man, big legs with that outer sweep that no money can buy=) arms are pretty good too,so is shoulders, and ur waist is pretty tight. ur weakpoints the way i c it is ur lats/ back, u could do with some more thickness and width back there. also alittle more chest thickness wouldnt hurt, but overall looking damn good man, keep pounding the weights, uve built a solid foundation:)

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking good drid, ur legs are going to be ridiculous once they are cut up :tiphat:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good to see some more pics, legs are looking thick and huge. delts and Arms are looking good in the rear dbl bicep:spy:

Yeah i thought i would take some more and different:gaygay: pictures before it was to late, but the other picture in the PM was better hey:keke:, thanks heaps mate.

Big legs buddy!:xyxthumbs:
Thanks Lion, i owe that part to my dad:hsughr:, i just hope i got all the rest of my gens from my dad for bodybuilding wise:keke:

u look really good man, big legs with that outer sweep that no money can buy=) arms are pretty good too,so is shoulders, and ur waist is pretty tight. ur weakpoints the way i c it is ur lats/ back, u could do with some more thickness and width back there. also alittle more chest thickness wouldnt hurt, but overall looking damn good man, keep pounding the weights, uve built a solid foundation:)

Hey bulk, thanks for stopping by and pointing out some of my weakpoints otherwise if no one does it will be alot harder or me to know what muscle group to hit harder and differently:xyxthumbs:
i should post a picture of what i looked like when i just got into training:bowroflarms:

looking good drid, ur legs are going to be ridiculous once they are cut up :tiphat:

thanks heaps turk, i hope they look good once i cut up, with some nice lines and veins aswel:coolguy:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well yesterday as my first day of dieting down & what a good training day to start on, it was legs,

i was so tired half way through my workout but some how i kept on pushing throughout the rest of the workout, i did a light walk on the tredmill and some ab work after legs,
i will try and do some ab again tonight after my workout at a different angle of abs

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
current weight is
82 - 83kg

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later. :tear: thats what i get for repping everyone who has posted in here :49:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks braaq, lets hope i can get my waist under 30inch :hsughr: which will help with my other laggin body parts:2:

Everything looks good to me, just hit them deads hard and make that back as thick as those thighs! Awesome thigh development bro, if you can thank your dad for anything other than life.. thank him for your leg genetics haha :2:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Everything looks good to me, just hit them deads hard and make that back as thick as those thighs! Awesome thigh development bro, if you can thank your dad for anything other than life.. thank him for your leg genetics haha :2:

Thanks braaq,
after the comp, ill make sure to bring up my weakpoints alot better :tiphat:

legs at that size come with a catch
a nice summer rash when walking :49:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just got back from the gym, was an awesome but really hard chest workout but triceps was easy tonight :keke:, im glad my training partner kept pushing me.

i got a solid pump in the triceps but not as much in the chest but it was a semi pump.

just finished my post workout meal and cooked up my next meal before bed,
everything is going pretty nicely, i am feeling alittle bit weak and abit tired.

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its always hard to get a good training while cutting. Weights, are decreasing and the lack of energy makes it hard to continue. Try to stay motivated and you will get it done.