• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Beastly to Sexy Transformation of DriDDeRz

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I trained shoulders and bi's on saturday it would of been one of the best shoulder and bi workouts ive ever had energy levels were high as, i broke a few Personal bests for Barball curls :keke:, i went heavier in most of the lifts, i thought to myself why didnt i do this while i was bulking :49:
i also finished up with some ab workout about.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Today i trained the QUADZILLARZ :49:
it was an interesting session, had to train early in the morning due to gym opening hours for sundays, only open for 4 hours

i started feeling really sore and a good solid pump within afew sets of squats :hay:
i did alittle bit of different movement for the abs
yet again im really happy with the past 2 workouts

im hitting chestand triceps tomorrow
so hopefuly i still go good.

i should have enough time tonight or during the day to take some new pictures.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I trained shoulders and bi's on saturday it would of been one of the best shoulder and bi workouts ive ever had energy levels were high as, i broke a few Personal bests for Barball curls :keke:, i went heavier in most of the lifts, i thought to myself why didnt i do this while i was bulking :49:

Good to hear bro :linedrunk:

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

That is why I believe it is good to train for a contest. That is also why I have been encouraging Max Ot to keep going even though some other members always neg him.

Even if one pulls out at the last minute, it still would have served as a tremendous motivation. One extra rep, bit of extra weight on the bar, better diet etc.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i just came back from a 20 - 30 min jog just around afew blocks
felt pretty good, i came back in time for my next meal:keke:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That is why I believe it is good to train for a contest. That is also why I have been encouraging Max Ot to keep going even though some other members always neg him.

Even if one pulls out at the last minute, it still would have served as a tremendous motivation. One extra rep, bit of extra weight on the bar, better diet etc.

feeling more healthy due to less bf% aswel:keke:
those extra reps and extra bit of weight feels awesome.

i know where your coming from about the max-ot bit, i notice afew other memmbers neg/ not nice comments towards him, i hope he does well at his comp aswel

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
okay... where to start from where i left off from
I Trained chest and triceps on monday, i was ment to be there at 11 since the gym closed at 1pm, i got there at 11:30 so i was a good 30 minutes late, i started off with chest i had to rush alittle bit so i was able to fit in triceps aswel,

i did dumbell bench press to start off, felt pretty good i got up to 105's but could only get 3 - 4 reps at the start i couldnt twist my hand around to get the dumbell straight which threw me off balance abit, i went back down o 90's and got some soild reps out, i had 1 of my training partners(hydro) there to get me through the extra lifts and reps.

my chest didnt come up that sore the following days but my triceps did abit, cant always have a good soreness the day after.

for tuesday i couldnt train plus it was christmas, i packed my own food and ate at my own times. i spoke ith my aunty and uncle to see if they would help me with my pre-contest diet and comp, which they said they would help me, which was awesome as,

i had to give them all my details food intake, training routine etc and they will work with me to fix my contest diet, so hopefully ill hear backf rom them soon, so in the meantime i'm stayin calm.

what they explained to me and told me about foods, just opened up heaps of doors.

i decided that i wont be taking any nw pictures for acouple of weeks so when i do take them we will be able to see better details.

i also like to wish everyone a merry christmas aswell

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
feeling more healthy due to less bf% aswel:keke:
those extra reps and extra bit of weight feels awesome.

i know where your coming from about the max-ot bit, i notice afew other memmbers neg/ not nice comments towards him, i hope he does well at his comp aswel

thanks buddy, i hope you will do good at ur comp, prep for the win buddy, i know you can do it

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good morning everyone,

i got some good news and some bad news

well news is news

where to start.... i stopped dieting as when i spoke with my aunty and uncle they told me that i started dieting to early andthat i should start at 12 weeks out so i got 1 more week of maintaining/bulking till im 12 weeks out which will be on the 1st of jan,

they also said they will be helping me with my prep diet and contest which i thank them dearly for their help,

training as mean all out of whack these past 2 weeks due to christmas holidays and short opening hours for my gym.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i trained back last night, it wasnt the best back workout as i feel it as abit rushed i came to the gym to late and only had about 1 hour and a half to train
but the main thing is im actually feeling abit sore :keke:

i'm training shoulders and biceps today, i had one of the best shoulders and bicep workouts last time i did it, broke afew personal bests from the help of my training partner, so i hope to break maybe 1 more again on barbell curls,

the crazy soreness and burn i get from doing shoulders is like cumming:spy:
:49:

i better get back to eating my breakfast.

thats another reason why i havent posted any new pictures, my next lot of pictures will be posted around early jan, seems to fat away but time will fly by:2:

hydro

hydro

shoulders n bi's today cant w8 :hsughr: ur doing 120's today lol no xcuses ur not dieting atm :keke:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
shoulders n bi's today cant w8 :hsughr: ur doing 120's today lol no xcuses ur not dieting atm :keke:

yeah going to be an awesome as workout:hsughr:
120's all the way :keke:
150's for you aswell :keke:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i thought i would post these pictures of my dad since i haven't posted them before.

2014 mozolani figure competitors list

2014 mozolani bikini competitors list

2014 mozolani womens physique competitors list

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your dad has an awesome build bro, and the apple didnt fall far from the tree. Keep up the good sessions, and I am looking forward to some pics of the sexy transformation.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's good to hear ur family is supporting u and willing to help man...that will only improve ur physique that much more...ur dad looks awesome..good chest..cant wait to see some pics later on.....train hard and diet harder!

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's good to hear ur family is supporting u and willing to help man...that will only improve ur physique that much more...ur dad looks awesome..good chest..cant wait to see some pics later on.....train hard and diet harder!

Yes I am glad he now has his father's support