• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The Best Arms in Bodybuilding Elimination Thread

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
Sergio Oliva-12
Lee Priest-20
Ronnie Coleman-8
Arnold Schwarzenegger-17
Phil Heath-19

-2 Arny

How could anyone neg Heath after seeing him at the Ironman? His arms are nuts!
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
Sergio Oliva-12
Lee Priest-20
Ronnie Coleman-9
Arnold Schwarzenegger-16
Phil Heath-19

-1 arnie
+1 coleman
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
See avatar and sig for who should win this thread :spy:
 
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
Because i liked Arny better, thats my opinion tho.
-2 Phil..

Let the flaming begin:gaygay:
 
R

Ruhlforever

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
395
Points
16
Damn

1-Phil Heath
2-Phil Heath
3-Phil Heath
4-Phil Heath
5-Phil Heath
6-Phil Heath

Damn I´ve never seen arms like that, and I meant ARMS in the complete sense of the word, complete Brachialis development, nobody can match brachialis with biceps peak, but Phil can, besides, he has incredible forearm development with a tiny wrist, triceps, Phill must write a book about triceps training he has the best ever triceps, syntholized???, no I don´t think so, no more Ernie Taylor, what about biceps, I think that in the near future we´ll see Phil displaying the bicep peak and good bye to Arnold and Ronnie arms, because Phil is the man.
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
Because i liked Arny better, thats my opinion tho.
-2 Phil..

Let the flaming begin:gaygay:

You have Phil as your avatar...training arms. :uhoh2:

But hey, to each his own.
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
Sergio Oliva-12
Lee Priest-21
Ronnie Coleman-9
Arnold Schwarzenegger-16
Phil Heath-20

+1 heath
+1 Lee
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
RUHL and TONka.. you have to copy the list and add and subtract or whatever points you voted in your post.. noobs.
 
Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
955
Points
36
Sergio Oliva-12
Lee Priest-21
Ronnie Coleman-9
Arnold Schwarzenegger-15
Phil Heath-19

minus one each from Phil and Arnold.
 
RealDeal2099

RealDeal2099

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2007
Messages
95
Points
6
Sergio Oliva-12
Lee Priest-19
Ronnie Coleman-9
Arnold Schwarzenegger-15
Phil Heath-19

-2 Priest
 
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
Sergio Oliva-12
Lee Priest-19
Ronnie Coleman-8
Arnold Schwarzenegger-16
Phil Heath-19
+1 arny -1 coleman
 
high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 18, 2006
Messages
445
Points
16
Sergio Oliva-12
Lee Priest-18
Ronnie Coleman-8
Arnold Schwarzenegger-17
Phil Heath-19

+1 Arnold
-1 Priest
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
Sergio Oliva-12
Lee Priest-18
Ronnie Coleman-8
Arnold Schwarzenegger-15
Phil Heath-19

-2 Arny
 
putt

putt

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2007
Messages
111
Points
16
Sergio Oliva-12
Lee Priest-18
Ronnie Coleman-7
Arnold Schwarzenegger-15
Phil Heath-20

-1 Coleman
+1 Heat
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Sergio Oliva-12
Lee Priest-18
Ronnie Coleman-5
Arnold Schwarzenegger-15
Phil Heath-20

-2 Ronnie Coleman
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
leave coleman alone u bastards :( :crymeariver:

Sergio Oliva-12
Lee Priest-18
Ronnie Coleman-6
Arnold Schwarzenegger-14
Phil Heath-20

+1 coleman
-1 arnie
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Sergio Oliva-12
Lee Priest-17
Ronnie Coleman-6
Arnold Schwarzenegger-15
Phil Heath-20
+1 Arnie
-1 Lee Priest
 

Similar threads

MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
11
Views
4K
underbody
underbody
Rohit Khatri Fitness
Replies
0
Views
535
Rohit Khatri Fitness
Rohit Khatri Fitness
Savjav
Replies
10
Views
7K
mvsf1
M
Top