• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Best Back in History

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Johnny Bravo said:
Yates has better calves though.
That's a fact... Yates had some of the best calves ever :food-snacking:

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

colemanyateszs5po1.jpg

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jay dorian and [insert your favourite bbder here] all toghether could not beat ronnie in his prime i see...

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
deathmaggot said:
jay dorian and [insert your favourite bbder here] all toghether could not beat ronnie in his prime i see...

LOL this doesnt make any since :hhj:

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Or sense.....

......sorry Paulie:49: :ughnoes:

ali-arnold

ali-arnold

It's for dorian .. !! look for the cuts !!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

Mrtsoy

Dorian actually atleast to me beats ronnie hands down in the back poses, only the back area though, cause ronnie has him in the hams, glutes but Dorian kills him in the calves. Ronnie had that nice structure, and dorian was just so dense and conditioned. I prefer Dorian in his best prime VS ronnie, I think Dorian's only flaw was his bicep structure, I think he is was better than ronnie.

M

MUSCOSTAR

Banned
This is a very upset situation, It is not fair. Before 2006, everybody commented that Ronnie has the best back ever, he even surpass Dorian in one point, no matter how wide your back is, no matter Jay Cutler, no matter Dorian Yates, no matter Franco, none of them have the incredible trapezius-lat complex, Jay Cutler has incredible wide lats, but no Trapezius, Trapezius and upper back give a COMPLETE BACK

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MUSCOSTAR said:
This is a very upset situation, It is not fair. Before 2006, everybody commented that Ronnie has the best back ever, he even surpass Dorian in one point, no matter how wide your back is, no matter Jay Cutler, no matter Dorian Yates, no matter Franco, none of them have the incredible trapezius-lat complex, Jay Cutler has incredible wide lats, but no Trapezius, Trapezius and upper back give a COMPLETE BACK

Come on, in your opinion Dorian hadn't traps and upper back density, definition and size??? You must be joking, amigo mío.

M

MUSCOSTAR

Banned
Dorian had traps but not as Ronnie. Ronnie Traps look like two mountainst, both of them have wide lats, before 2002 Dorian surpass Ronnie Coleman, but 2003 Circa showed there is no Dorian Yates for Back Development. 2006 is another story, I.F.B.B judges based their criteria in the Ronnie Coleman Left side of his back to give a present to Jay Cutler

S

SteveColescott

Brian Buchanon had the most freakish taper. Joel Stubbs (new pro that was in a recent Flex) has amazing thickness. Dorian had similar thickness plus an unparalleled grainy conditioning. Ronnie was thick and wide. Mike Christian had a great back and I saw him sign an autograph once and he was in such amazing thin-skinned condition that the muscles in his traps wriggled around like a pile of angry worms.

S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Canabalistic Turnip said:
:ughnoes: Dorian could give Ronnie a real run for his money:hsughr:

Ron is just more conditioned and a little larger IMO.