• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Best Back in History

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's hillarious :D Jay's back will never ever hold up against Ronnie's (or the rest of the olympians for that matter)

Spike

Spike

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tunen said:
That's hillarious :D Jay's back will never ever hold up against Ronnie's (or the rest of the olympians for that matter)
Perhaps your not understanding what im trying to say so im going to give it one more try :)

Jay Cutlers back is currently better than ronnies and one of the main reasons is because of ronnies lat tear (his left side is gone)

You can't say that ronnies currently injured and asymmetrical back is better than jay's injury free and non asymmetrical back can you?

And im not even mentioning the fact that jay's back is wider than ronnies and IMO is just as thick if not thicker than ronnies (looking at the 06 mr olympia pics)

Light weight

Light weight

Spike said:
Jay Cutlers back is currently better than ronnies

Are you sure?

Attachments

• cap013.JPG
    cap013.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 223
S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was going to agree with Spike even though I am team Coleman.

But then lightweight posted that pic and now I changed my mind again, haha.

Can we settle it and say they both have great backs?
Tooclosetocallvt8 1

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Scoular said:
Can we settle it and say they both have great backs?
Tooclosetocallvt8 1

You posted a pic of 2005 Olympia, where they had both great backs.

2006 was too close to call. Spike and Team Cutler rulezz :xmasrofl:

S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes sorry I just plucked that picture out because it shows their backs with the slogan fitting this thread.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what about dave henry´s back his is very impressive
aabj0336.jpg
aabj0337.jpg

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Light weight said:
Are you sure?

lets get them to turn around, after that i think we'll all agree that jay was better this year and he deserved the win!!

S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
in that last pic jay is flexing and ron is not. hahaha.

Canabalistic Turnip

Canabalistic Turnip

Joel Stubbs Imo has the freakiest back atm

2006europa mp159 1

2006europa mp155 1

And u have to put things into perspective his back looks impressive in photos on his own standing against anyone with this mans height those Lats are so big he would dwarth even Ronnie and Jay

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Scoular said:
in that last pic jay is flexing and ron is not. hahaha.
i think i'd be able to tell if someone is flexin or not, its just that lightweight keeps posting them pics from the Hungry show (can't rememeber which show to be exact, guessing its that one), i just thought i'd post the pic which i thought showed a good comparison between the two at th olympia last year lol :xmasrofl:

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Spike said:
Perhaps your not understanding what im trying to say so im going to give it one more try :)

Jay Cutlers back is currently better than ronnies and one of the main reasons is because of ronnies lat tear (his left side is gone)

You can't say that ronnies currently injured and asymmetrical back is better than jay's injury free and non asymmetrical back can you?

And im not even mentioning the fact that jay's back is wider than ronnies and IMO is just as thick if not thicker than ronnies (looking at the 06 mr olympia pics)
Oh I totally get what you're saying dood and I still totally disagree with you :xmasohnoes:

S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pegasus said:
i think i'd be able to tell if someone is flexin or not, its just that lightweight keeps posting them pics from the Hungry show (can't rememeber which show to be exact, guessing its that one), i just thought i'd post the pic which i thought showed a good comparison between the two at th olympia last year lol :xmasrofl:

How does it show a good comparison when once again ''One is flexing and the other is not" so it is actually a crap comparison.

Doesn't matter anyway I'll state IMO Ron's back is better than Jay's and I will leave it at that.

EDIT: Sorry , if I sound mean, I am nice really :)

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Scoular said:
How does it show a good comparison when once again ''One is flexing and the other is not" so it is actually a crap comparison.

Doesn't matter anyway I'll state IMO Ron's back is better than Jay's and I will leave it at that.

EDIT: Sorry , if I sound mean, I am nice really :)

comparison as in jay looked awesome and ronnie didn't look so good, why do you have to complicate things :xmaswtfgay: