• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Biggest Loser Mecca Edition- Dridderz wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well you are losing fat but.... Shoulders are droopy, chest is non existent.. Just making judgement since you posted the photos. In order to be judged, so don't bitch about what I say. Calves need work all around! All in all great job on fat loss but your still holding a ton in your legs. You've got a ways to go, don't give up. Trust me I am going to on your case for the next 14 weeks!

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You have lost fat. Congrats on that. That being said, you still have a long ways to go so dont be slackin!

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have to say your biceps look good but you do need alot of work on your shoulders. Agree with youngmusclejock that they are droopy.

P

Pain

VIP
God job max. You look abit leaner in these pics, stay focused on the diet and cardio. When are starting your tanning? You need to get a good natural base going.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Max:

Excellent progress! You are getting some slight separation which I'm very proud of! But now it's 13-14 weeks out and it's time to do business here. Every other night I'd begin your posing. 30-45min/day holding poses for 1-1.5 mins with maximum intensity. Trust me, by showday (hot lights, crowds, etc), you'll be happy you did!

Hopefully you listen to me. Anyway, conditioning is what wins bodybuilding competitions. Conditioning meaning...shredded. Slight definition will not be good enough, so keep us this diet and cardio up and you'll do fine.

God job max. You look abit leaner in these pics, stay focused on the diet and cardio. When are starting your tanning? You need to get a good natural base going.

True he's pale as shit.. If you start too far out it's a waste of money. Go to a tanning bed at 4 weeks out and start getting your base coat. Maybe go 13 mins 3x a wk. If you burn, make sure you notify the salon. Hope that helps.

Keep it up!

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
you've shed fat max well done. Id say all in all your already leaner then what you were last time you got on stage. Keep it up.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have to say your biceps look good but you do need alot of work on your shoulders. Agree with youngmusclejock that they are droopy.

droopy what u mean??

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well look at your two most musculars because they are a very weak bodypart. Your middle head of your shoulders is practically non existent. I would focus more on side alterals or more laterals in general.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good job max, you look alot better then the last time you posted picture, some good changes, keep going hard at it bro on the diet!!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
droopy what u mean??

This quote scares me. Max, I hope you're judging your self harder than we are. Look at your shoulders there is no shape or form. Your rear lat spread still needs to be fixed. Your arms are still to far forwards and again making your shoulders look like awful. FIX YOUR REAR LAT SPREAD!!!

Also when you do chest squeeze the ever loving life out of each rep!!!!!!:xyxthumbs:

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
droopy what u mean??

See droopy shoulders and no chest! Do not hit this pose. It show's all your weaknesses! I honestly think you should keep cutting until you get to 6-8% and then SLOWLY bulk back up. Hell you've already used AAS so why not again when you bulk back up.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Max here is what that pose should look like. Thats me by the way at 17

pic-1.jpg

P

Pain

VIP
I think its just the angle + bad posing that is giving his shoulders that look.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Max, i think you are just pushing your shoulders down with your arms to show your traps too much in that pose rather than a lack of deltoid development. Try practicing it in the mirror and you should get the hang of it.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Let's face it guys.

Any improvement in actual muscle size is not possible right now, especially on the pulumbo diet. The clarity is what should be working on so all of what's been said should be towards that.

Max what pose are you hitting the clasped hands? Do tell. You need to start cutting and fast or you will have problems...no more sugar coating. 3-4 lbs/wk even, which scares because I'm not sure how much muscle you're maintaining under the fat....but you get me.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Did someone just delete a shitload of posts.

Edit: Wrong thread. :carduindisguise

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
update

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DONT SLACK.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Max, we want some updates of your stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.