• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Biggest Loser Mecca Edition- Dridderz wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
droopy what u mean??
hes means, and im saying this in the nicest way possible, if you were to play football your shoulder pads would roll right off cause you dont have any shoulders, your shoulders is whats gonna make your MM wider like tonys, do you know what i mean? you should do more side raises alot of rear delt work, also do you do barbell or DB shrugs???/

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
^^Don't think he'll reply weapon, he hasn't done for about a week.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah we want some updates of this thread :spy:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think its just the angle + bad posing that is giving his shoulders that look.

Yep. Max's shoulders are nothing special, but they look so terrible in that shot because his posing is very bad.

The picture being taken from below doesn't help either.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hes means, and im saying this in the nicest way possible, if you were to play football your shoulder pads would roll right off cause you dont have any shoulders, your shoulders is whats gonna make your MM wider like tonys, do you know what i mean? you should do more side raises alot of rear delt work, also do you do barbell or DB shrugs???/

point taken, i´ll be doing more laterals to correct this and also i think my posing is really bad in the MM one, i do bb and db shrugs

i´ll get some updated pics on sunday as i´m getting 12 weeks out
also i´ve been busting my ass in the gym and doing cardio 2x45min a day
also posing mon/wed/fri for 30 mins

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
point taken, i´ll be doing more laterals to correct this and also i think my posing is really bad in the MM one, i do bb and db shrugs

i´ll get some updated pics on sunday as i´m getting 12 weeks out
also i´ve been busting my ass in the gym and doing cardio 2x45min a day
also posing mon/wed/fri for 30 mins

Laterals aren't very sufficient myofibril builders imo. A nice isolation, dynamic exercise but I don't think "doing more laterals" is the answer to the equation.

Focus on your presses. Push press, military press (free weight, smith, standing) doesn't make too much of a difference, DB OH shoulder press...all of these. Work hard and smart and go heavy.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^Kevin, I told him to do more laterals.

Basically I told him to pre exhaust with laterals because im pretty sure hes been doing a pressing movement as his first movement for awhile now and his results aren't great. Pre exhausting his shoulders with straight arm laterals first could be the thing to spur growth. Even though there isn't much time left pre exhausting could help him out. I mean what could more laterals hurt? Obviously the pressing movements havent been working that great so laterals could spur more growth.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just stopping in.. Hope to see pictures soon.. Thanks everyone..

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^Kevin, I told him to do more laterals.

Basically I told him to pre exhaust with laterals because im pretty sure hes been doing a pressing movement as his first movement for awhile now and his results aren't great. Pre exhausting his shoulders with straight arm laterals first could be the thing to spur growth. Even though there isn't much time left pre exhausting could help him out. I mean what could more laterals hurt? Obviously the pressing movements havent been working that great so laterals could spur more growth.

It could, that's true.

Pre-exhausting has been shown to do very little in terms of hypertrophy. That said, if he's seeing poor results from his current pressing movement, simply enough change a variable. Change sets, reps, rest intervals, specific exercises, equipment, etc. Pressing movements and lateral are not similar in nature so giving that advice is fine, if he's got no more options, but he does.

Not trying to start an argument, you know that.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Arnold's are a favorite of mine.. Hi Km how are you today???

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Page 11 :keke:

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm doing well. Just setting here thinking about my Accounting homework.. Oh and my chemistry, also my calculus homework, umm let's see here my World Lit class. I think that about covers it all.. oh I leave for a horse show tomorrow in Waco..

I miss high school... Not really.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's nothing :linedrunk: nah I hate the first few weeks of school. I'm a junior in HS now so I gotta work my ass off..

Status
Not open for further replies.