• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Biggest Loser Mecca Edition- Dridderz wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Max, you should be honored by the fact that so many members on here were so willing to help you succeed in bodybuilding.

even when he has zero potencial. :tiphat:

nah im joking man.

P

Pain

VIP
yeh i admire that and i shouldn´t have taken their advice for granted and just shows how many good ppl are on this site, but i´m gonna finish what i started but i just changed the contest i´m doing so i have more time to get in shape, meaning best ever conditioning, meaning abs and 5-6%bf. i think it´s better to be in my best conditioning rather then show up in bad shape like i did last time. i´m sticking to the same diet i´m using right now

I swear I'm having some serious deja-vu right now.

Anyway, good luck sticking to your diet but lower your goals and just take it a week at a time. I think you saying you're going to be 5% is abit too ambitious, just shoot for 10%, then 9% and so on. Thats How I would do it.

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anyone is capable of anything

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Anyway, good luck sticking to your diet but lower your goals and just take it a week at a time. I think you saying you're going to be 5% is abit too ambitious, just shoot for 10%, then 9% and so on. Thats How I would do it.

thats sounds good. i´m just saying when i´m done with the dieting i´ll be at 5-6% but i´m giving myself alot of time to get there

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats sounds good. i´m just saying when i´m done with the dieting i´ll be at 5-6% but i´m giving myself alot of time to get there

Like a year? Two years? Why not just use

1. DNP
2. Clen
3. T3
4. Cardio

Apply all of those together and I can assure you, you'll achieve your BF% :keke:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
So how long will you be dieting for now you have changed your show Max?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^^ from left to right
ThePenisWEAPON, Hypo, The_KM, el_sexy'O, me :gaygay:

:49:

geee thanks make me the black guy :keke:

what is it with freako and those gay pictures of men, im starting to wonder...........:no:

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Max does Chicken Tuna from bodybuilding.com , know your using a picture of her as her avy?

P

Pain

VIP

The longer you diet, the harder it'll be for you to hold on to muscle.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i´m gonna do it in 3 parts. for next 7 weeks i´ll be cutting then 4 weeks on maintence then cutting again-from jan to the show wich will be in april i think

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Like a year? Two years? Why not just use

1. DNP
2. Clen
3. T3
4. Cardio

Apply all of those together and I can assure you, you'll achieve your BF% :keke:

if i´m gonna lose bodyfat it´s gonna be the diet wich will be the most important factor

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if i´m gonna lose bodyfat it´s gonna be the diet wich will be the most important factor

Diet with those drugs isn't really needed.. You've proven time after time that you can't do a diet. So instead use drugs..

Note: I would never advise any mecca members to do this. But max I'll max an exception for you..

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
people change

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
someone had to take the picture kurt & Prince standing by urside :gaygay: :keke:

back on topic;

good idea regarding setting short term goals pain,
set a goal each week max
example:
drop "X" amount of weight
"X" amount of cardio

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

max this is what you should do .. really.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
geee thanks make me the black guy :keke:

what is it with freako and those gay pictures of men, im starting to wonder...........:no:

What's there to wonder about? :techn9ne:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah, el_sexy'O posts lovely pictures :greddy:

Status
Not open for further replies.