• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Creator's tales of pain

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah i'll try to get some leg shots up soon!

Today: 30 mins of cardio on treadmill at 3mph

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
trying the keep the bf in check i see!

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you got one small ass waist brother..!!!!

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
trying the keep the bf in check i see!

Yeah its pretty easy for me to stay lean and eat a lot if I just do a little bit of cardio on my off days. No need to cut it completetly in the off season!

Serb: Thanks bro! If I can keep that in check and continue to build my body around it, I should have a decent V-taper on stage!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good light Leg day, but it would be heavy for most people that I see training legs. Good session, keep up the good work.. if there is slacking I will see it!! :spy:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why do you do upper body and lower. Just curious a regular one bodypart a day would put on more mass in my opinion. Just curious.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why do you do upper body and lower. Just curious a regular one bodypart a day would put on more mass in my opinion. Just curious.

That is exactly what the routine was that I have been doing for the past couple of years so I basically just wanted to switch it up for varieties sake. With this routine it also allows me to hit each bodypart twice in a week with just a little less volume each time than I would do with a normal split. I feel I am able to get adequate stimulation to all the muscles in my upper body on my upper body days and likewise for my lower body days. I think that is a benifit for me and it will also force me to focus more strictly on compound movements. I am always willing to give something new a try, cuz ultimately I believe that my intensity and diet will be the main factors for physique improvement! :xyxthumbs:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You got a great physique creator:xyxthumbs:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Some fairly recent pics

Altna3 1

Got back?....

"Mmm`yes"

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lion: Thanks for the compliment bro! I got a long ways to go but I have worked damn hard for what I have!

AD: haha thanks brother! Hopefully I can get all my body parts up to par so there isnt just one that stands out as much!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That is exactly what the routine was that I have been doing for the past couple of years so I basically just wanted to switch it up for varieties sake. With this routine it also allows me to hit each bodypart twice in a week with just a little less volume each time than I would do with a normal split. I feel I am able to get adequate stimulation to all the muscles in my upper body on my upper body days and likewise for my lower body days. I think that is a benifit for me and it will also force me to focus more strictly on compound movements. I am always willing to give something new a try, cuz ultimately I believe that my intensity and diet will be the main factors for physique improvement! :xyxthumbs:

Good luck with it :xyxthumbs: it seems to be working thus far, I just have not seen it do much for size in the people I have seen try it so far. But maybe they are not doing it right, everything is always worth a try I say.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Alright fellas just got back from the gym and I am still feeling pumped from a great light upper body day! On my light days I go a rep or two short of failure and I always make sure I emphazise a good stretch, slow eccentric movement, and constant contraction. I did super-sets for chest/ back and bis/tris. All weight is in lbs.

Incline db press: 50'sx12warmup, 65'sx12warmup, 85'sx12, 90'sx12, 90'sx10, 85'sx12, 80'sx12
One arm db rows: 80x12, 95'sx12, 100x12, 100x10, 100x10, 95x12, 95x12
Flat db fly: 50'sx12, 50'sx12, 50'sx12, 45'sx12
Lat pull-down: 205x12, 190x12, 190x10, 175x12
Preacher EZ curl: 85lbsx12, 85lbsx10, 85lbsx10
Overhead EZ tricep extension: 85lbsx15, 85lbsx15, 85lbsx14, 85lbsx14

Felt like I really got a great workout. DOMS had just faded away from mondays upper heavy so I felt like I was able to work at a great intensity. I had a great pump going all day from a days worth of mowing down on some serious calories. I went straight from chemistry to the gym so I was already twitching with energy when I got there! My workout partner for the day was a guy that just signed up on the mecca, anaboliod. Helped give me a lil boost! Check out his log and give him a mecca welcome!

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
light day?:uhoh2:

loving the split man!

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good choice of split there dude. And awesome upper-body bombing :ughnoes:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn...thats pretty strong for a "light"day there man!!

Great work!

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Prize: Thanks a lot brother!

Tune-nasty: Thanks man! Split seems to be tearing me up so far!

Prince: Appreciate it hombre! I try not to focus on the actual weight too much but I would like to be a strong sob some day!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Haha got some spanish in u mijo? u know thats the language i grew up with.... ++ points for u!!:)

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice upperbody session m8. Keep up the good work