• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The end of the world!!!!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I actually dont think some of those are the full passage of scripture.

Moses was inarticulate - Ex 4:10
Moses was articulate - Acts 7:22

I think the point of this passage was to show that through God all things were possible God had blessed moses to be articulate. One speaks of a man without Gods blessing the second speaks of the same man with Go's blessing.

God instructs man to live on vegetarian diet - Gen 1:29-30
Any food can be eaten - Gen 9:3, Acts 10:12-13, Rom 14:2

Again these were different points in time. Genesis was the fist book of the bible. Acts is much later one man had already broken that covenant and its rules so God had created another covenant with man. Thats why Jesus Christ dieing on the cross for the sins of all humanity is sucha big deal bc all are welcome to come into this covenant with God, it is a perect covenant, all of mans faults are covered because of the sacraments, we ractice these things to stay in Gods glory.

God promises Abraham the land of Canaan to live in - Gen 17:8
God did not allow Abraham to live in the promised land - Acts 7:5, Heb 11:8,9,13
This passage could of been a punishment towards aberham depending on what point in time and in what covenant was in place with God's chsen people. Aberham may hve been punished at this time and God may have later allowed Aberham to enter.

God forbids killing - Ex 20:13
God commands killing - Ex 32:27

In Exodus 20 God was giving us the 5th commandment. In exodus 32 God was telling those who had still obided by the covenant to kill those who had let satin and false Gods into their hearts bc they were evil. God had just lead ALL of these people out of Egypt and as soon as they faced hard ship some started to instantly make idols and worship them this angered God very much bc He had just proven His love by freeing his chosen people. So God says "who ever is for the LORD let him come to me." These people then killed those who were not for the LORD who had infact just benefited from Gods grace by freing them form Egypt.This was done to prove that the faithful were in fact dedicated to the LORD, bc they were in fact fighting against their owns kinsmen.

Saul inquired of God, but God did not answer him - 1 Sam 28:6
Saul died because he did not seek guidance from God - 1 Chron 10:13,14

God did not anwser saul because directly before going to God samuel tried all kinds of black magic first. God was Samuels last resort and that proves he didnt truley love God that Samuel was only trying to use God. Seek God first! DO not seek God to try and USE him at your will bc it is GODS will that be done.

Drinking alcohol is acceptable - Deuteronomy 14:26, John 2:7-11, 1 Timothy 5:23
Drinking alcohol is not acceptable - Proverbs 20:1, 23:31-34, Hosea 4:11

The first is referring to rules of conduct of a follower of God, this was a failed covenant because man broke it by sin. Again this is why Jesus died for all the sins of man. we have confession so when we sin we can go to confession to recieve back our graces form God.

The second is from proverbs and it referrs to the abuse and misuse of alchohol.

To the best of my knowledge that is what those verses are referring to.

Last edited by a moderator:
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im not really into this debate, i just read some random posts and i must comment this one.
i hope i doenst offend any believer :ughfingers:, but i must say i could literally rewrite your post bigben talking about my life, but changing GOD by BODYBUILDING, yes it may sound stupid and unrespectful, but man, i felt so identificated, i took bbding so serioulsy that my life & personallity changed so much as yours, it helped me a lot in lot of ways not necessary to explainn and gave me new FAITH on myself, ok, maybe not as much as yours, but i changed a lot

now the question is, maybe you just need something to believe in, and i need something to be interested in, how can a sport change my life as much as a GOD did to you? maybe it wasnt a god what helped you, but your desire to have something in your life to believe in

i just wanted to let it drop, asnwer if you want and no offense to anyone
In fact a sport did not change your life as much as God did for me bc u just said your changes were not as signiificant as mine. Anyone can change for the better for their own reasons which is fine it your minds ability to do so. I didnt NEED anything to believe in but myself, i was in search of the truth for 3 years, the truth which i wasnt sure had God involved in or not, at which point in time i believed firmly in the science of personal achievement and abilities of the mind, and i still do very strongly infact. I did not find God, God reveiled himself to me in a way that could be nothing else but God, the thought that it might simply be chance that things happened the way they did is rubbish.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
dont get defensive now Ben :keke:

So how did god reveal himself to you?

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dont get defensive now Ben :keke:

So how did god reveal himself to you?

i cant share that bc its too important to me to be criticized and i will get mad if that happens, and i dont want to set myself up for anger.

No defense :gaygay:

J

jornT

First of all, everybody, especially Braaq, don't bother commenting to keep this 'civil', it's the fucking internet, and if post hower the fuck I want!!! (god gave me free wil)

Big Ben, everybody has an IQ of 143 on the internet. Even if some random test said 143, if must be some retarded internet test. Based on the posts I read from you, I can assure you, you don't even come close to it, almost everything I read from you is in direct contrast to anthing science had to offer, and that is on evert kind op topic from religion to nutrition. And how old are you anyway, if you have an IQ of 143, and a succes mindset of whatever you talked about, you should have accomplished some pretty awsome things by now?

BTW, I have proof that God doesn't exsist, but I can't show it, because the religious nuts are to stubborn to accept it, and that would make me mad :rolleyes

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First of all, everybody, especially Braaq, don't bother commenting to keep this 'civil', it's the fucking internet, and if post hower the fuck I want!!! (god gave me free wil)

Big Ben, everybody has an IQ of 143 on the internet. Even if some random test said 143, if must be some retarded internet test. Based on the posts I read from you, I can assure you, you don't even come close to it, almost everything I read from you is in direct contrast to anthing science had to offer, and that is on evert kind op topic from religion to nutrition. And how old are you anyway, if you have an IQ of 143, and a succes mindset of whatever you talked about, you should have accomplished some pretty awsome things by now?

BTW, I have proof that God doesn't exsist, but I can't show it, because the religious nuts are to stubborn to accept it, and that would make me mad :rolleyes

Jorn jeleouy is a negative emotion rid yourself of it and live a happier life. Also your angry and tahts nothing but temporary insanity. DOnt concern yourself with what im doing it shouldnt effect you enough to even respond in the negative manner that u did.

About nutrition i assure u all of my information is solid. I study holistic herbal nutrition on my own time and i am in school only a few credits short from becoming a registered dietecian. My IQ test was one given at college and it was created by PHD's so im sure it had to be somewhat accurate. Its one thing to read about something and just agree with it bc o few tests said so, but its entirely different to experience it and live through it and know something is true.

It all comes down to perspective. Some people live in the maze and some choose to live above it.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IQ tests are pointless. Figuring out "which of the following numbers is next in this sequence" is going to do fuck all for figuring out what happens when the ligand binds to the receptor.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

This is the internet, you are right about that (the only thing). But this is an online forum/community which means you show respect to others unless provoked. This in turn shows how you are in real life, now if you are this way in real life... I feel sorry for you because you must have no friends and have to take your issues out by being an asshole on the internet.
You wonder why your unanimously voted as the most annoying and disliked member :dunnodude: I am sure you do not care, but that shows unsuccessful you are socially in life.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IQ tests are pointless. Figuring out "which of the following numbers is next in this sequence" is going to do fuck all for figuring out what happens when the ligand binds to the receptor.

Thats exactly the point IQ really isnt really anything more than a measurement of how easily things can be recognized or memorized or processed. Intellegance and IQ are very different thing Slave i agree with u 100% your post involves your intellegance. Now to if u were able to memorize all the information in that chapter in one hour or one day would involve your IQ. That just furthur proves that i do agree with your post.

J

jornT

Braaq, I've told said about dozen times why I do wat I do, yet you don't seem to understand it? If you knew ANYTHING about psychology or sociology, or had any form of intelligence, you would understand that how someone behaves on the WWW, has nothing to do with real life. Futermore, if the mods/admins don't like me, they should give me either a warning or ban me.

BigBen, nobody asked your IQ, you brought it up yourself, but now you say it isn't relevant?

Epic lack of logic :rolleyes

Futhermore, registered dietitains are a fucking joke, their info is usually about 80 years outdated, talking about slin making you fat, fat is bad and using shit ass epidemiology studies for their advice. But hey, keep using your secret wonder food bee pollen :rolleyes

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BigBen, nobody asked your IQ, you brought it up yourself, but now you say it isn't relevant?

no in context my point was to back up the fact tahat i understood logic, and i didnt want to prove anything but that.

No i think IQ is relevant to learning compacity, but intellegance and IQ are different things i brought up IQ not to say i was intellegent but to prove i had working reasoning facilities.

Bee pollen works great, and im not the only perosn i the site who knows so by experience not by reading.

I get my information from the leading PHDs in the field of whatever macronutrient, micronutrient, or enzyme is being studied by the leader of that kind of meatbolism in the body. SO yes i will continue to say that i know more about NUTRITION than u no doubt in my mind. U still recommend pasturized milk. AND Again u generalize a title and everyone in it by assuming im school educated only. If i dont know anything i want to know why people that listen continue to feel better have more energy and achieve their goals when they work with me. But thats fine i cant change your mind bc it is set in negativity and defense.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is the internet, you are right about that (the only thing). But this is an online forum/community which means you show respect to others unless provoked. This in turn shows how you are in real life, now if you are this way in real life... I feel sorry for you because you must have no friends and have to take your issues out by being an asshole on the internet.
You wonder why your unanimously voted as the most annoying and disliked member :dunnodude: I am sure you do not care, but that shows unsuccessful you are socially in life.

i dont mind Jorn :dunnodude:

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
I'm more Christian than BigBen and SerbMarko combined.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Braaq, I've told said about dozen times why I do wat I do, yet you don't seem to understand it? If you knew ANYTHING about psychology or sociology, or had any form of intelligence, you would understand that how someone behaves on the WWW, has nothing to do with real life. Futermore, if the mods/admins don't like me, they should give me either a warning or ban me.

:bowroflarms:
Please all knowing one, fill all of us in on your vast knowledge of psychology and sociology!
You have an inferiority complex (on a psychology stand point), you are inferior physically and intellectually so you feel the need to insult others that cannot beat the shit out of you because you are online. The only knowledge you ever get is when you annoy IS on MSN asking him question after question because you have no idea what your talking about. Then you get on here feeling high and mighty, and any one who disagrees with you is gay.

From a sociology stand point, your interaction with others well its on the internet or in person completely correlates with out you are as a person. Your patterns of social relationships, social interaction on here show what kind of person you really are whether you want to admit it or not.

Then again.. if I were in this pic looking like this with these guys I would have an inferiority coplex too :49:

20050311c02a0016ds0 1

JornT is on the bottom left with the fake gotee Baklaeddie 1 1

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
HAHAHAHAH thats awesome :tiphat: ..... they might get jealous though