• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The end of the world!!!!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I for one am not trying to change anyone's mind or play a game of I owned you, you owned me.. i just want to express my passion and hopefully also get to know others views and understand them just like I would like to be understood for my views.. :dunnodude:

Exactly, i couldnt of said it better myself. That was the entire point i was trying to make earlier ytou can not be convinced into believing something you must be presented with theology and what ever else, until you find what is right for u. Jesus did not bring a religion he brought a Kingdom, that is suppose to be in our hearts, he brought a way of life. U choose to live your life just like everyone does.

Im not trying to convert anyone, i was anwasering questions that were asked braaq, and so was serb. :xyxthumbs:

God Bless
Ben

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Originally Posted by SerbMarko
I for one am not trying to change anyone's mind or play a game of I owned you, you owned me.. i just want to express my passion and hopefully also get to know others views and understand them just like I would like to be understood for my views..

The thing is though... you dont want to understand OR accept it, so therefore you wont. But thats your choice in life, and we all have to accept that.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I for one am not trying to change anyone's mind or play a game of I owned you, you owned me.. i just want to express my passion and hopefully also get to know others views and understand them just like I would like to be understood for my views.. :dunnodude:

I was kidding about the pewning Serb :keke:
Just to play things up a bit buddy :2:

:D

BigBen said:
Exactly, i couldnt of said it better myself. That was the entire point i was trying to make earlier ytou can not be convinced into believing something you must be presented with theology and what ever else, until you find what is right for u. Jesus did not bring a religion he brought a Kingdom, that is suppose to be in our hearts, he brought a way of life. U choose to live your life just like everyone does.

Im not trying to convert anyone, i was anwasering questions that were asked braaq, and so was serb.

God Bless
Ben

I know, I was messing with you guys on that post. Really that is what we were doing for the most part. Some believe, others dont or are skeptical about it but we all dont really know for sure.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
when I think of the typical American Christian, this video clip always comes to mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^
such brainwashing, my high school was hardcore Catholic like that, prayers every day and shit.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just remember not to group all Christians together.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Isn't that the whole point of being a Christian.....so you can be part of a group?

There are a ton of different subgroups of Christianity. For example, Catholics are considered Christians but Catholicism isn't even close to what Christianity is described as in the Bible. :e5dunno:

D

Dstan

the whole point of being a christian is having a relationship with jesus christ.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
I can pretty much guarantee that I'm more Christian than anyone on this board.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
one question.. why do Jews hate Jesus soo much?

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
they dont... they just think he was yet another prophet and not the son of god.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the whole point of being a christian is having a relationship with jesus christ.

What kind of relationship? How can you have a relationship with someone who doesn't exist?

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ yer, why cant they have a relationship with someone else, like a girlfriend/boyfriend, husband/wife, cat/dog, ect ect

J

jornT

When I think of the typical American Christian, this video clip always comes to mind.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
one question.. why do Jews hate Jesus soo much?

Romans 11
The Remnant of Israel

1I ask then: Did God reject his people? By no means! I am an Israelite myself, a descendant of Abraham, from the tribe of Benjamin. 2God did not reject his people, whom he foreknew. Don't you know what the Scripture says in the passage about Elijah—how he appealed to God against Israel: 3"Lord, they have killed your prophets and torn down your altars; I am the only one left, and they are trying to kill me"[a]? 4And what was God's answer to him? "I have reserved for myself seven thousand who have not bowed the knee to Baal." 5So too, at the present time there is a remnant chosen by grace. 6And if by grace, then it is no longer by works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace.[c]

7What then? What Israel sought so earnestly it did not obtain, but the elect did. The others were hardened, 8as it is written
:
"God gave them a spirit of stupor,
eyes so that they could not see
and ears so that they could not hear,
to this very day."[d] 9And David says:
"May their table become a snare and a trap,
a stumbling block and a retribution for them.
10May their eyes be darkened so they cannot see,
and their backs be bent forever."[e]

^ referring to the jews,(not all)

Ingrafted Branches
11Again I ask: Did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery? Not at all! Rather, because of their transgression, salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel envious. 12But if their transgression means riches for the world, and their loss means riches for the Gentiles, how much greater riches will their fullness bring!

13I am talking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch as I am the apostle to the Gentiles, I make much of my ministry 14in the hope that I may somehow arouse my own people to envy and save some of them. 15For if their rejection is the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead? 16If the part of the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, then the whole batch is holy; if the root is holy, so are the branches.

17If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root, 18do not boast over those branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you. 19You will say then, "Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in." 20Granted. But they were broken off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but be afraid. 21For if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either.

^ the jews (not all) had to be blinded in order that the gentiles could be saved or in other words grafted IN!! salvation was only meant for the jews.. but we are all well versed in John 3:16..

22Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off. 23And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24After all, if you were cut out of an olive tree that is wild by nature, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree!
All Israel Will Be Saved
25I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in. 26And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:
"The deliverer will come from Zion;
he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.
27And this is[f] my covenant with them
when I take away their sins."[g]

28As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies on your account; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs, 29for God's gifts and his call are irrevocable. 30Just as you who were at one time disobedient to God have now received mercy as a result of their disobedience, 31so they too have now become disobedient in order that they too may now[h] receive mercy as a result of God's mercy to you. 32For God has bound all men over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.

everything marked in bold is referring to your question.. everything in bold italic are my own remarks.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the video doesn't seem to work for me :dunnodude: