• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The end of the world!!!!

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I fixed the link.

i kinda figured that was the video "Jorn" would post..

first off.. this women has some serious mental issues!! and secondly, if your going to compare the whole "faith" of Christianity based on some radical junk like this, then your just outright immature.

J

jornT

i kinda figured that was the video "Jorn" would post..

first off.. this women has some serious mental issues!! and secondly, if your going to compare the whole "faith" of Christianity based on some radical junk like this, then your just outright immature.

Madness and genius are seperated only with varying degrees of succes.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What kind of relationship? How can you have a relationship with someone who doesn't exist?

To clarify, I probably didn't phrase that the best. I consider myself a skepticist, in that for me to believe something, it takes proof, so I hope that wasn't offensive.

What I meant was that how can you have a relationship with someone who is not physically around you, or is unable to communicate with you? It's like, having a relationship with an imaginary friend when you're in kindergarten. After a while, it just gets weird when the kid is playing with something that isn't there, why is god any different? Isn't it kinda weird when you get a bunch of people in a specific location (a church) to pray and chant and sing together for something none of them have seen?

How is God able to survive and live for thousands of years? So he's still the same old white guy century after century. It just seems like a cult, to me.

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
...Isn't it kinda weird when you get a bunch of people in a specific location (a church) to pray and chant and sing together for something none of them have seen?
It's mass hysteria, essentially. Pagans do the exact same thing, and in fact the Christian version of inducing mass hysteria is taken right from paganism. If you get a bunch of people together doing the same thing and believing the same thing, strange things happen. Ironic, no?

How is God able to survive and live for thousands of years? So he's still the same old white guy century after century. It just seems like a cult, to me.
It is a cult. It's just 'legit' :disgust:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Madness and genius are seperated only with varying degrees of succes.

:jerkoff1: Doubtful, considering they couldnt be furthur from one another. Both are elevated to their status by emotion. Either from hate which is the strongest of all emotions or from love sex and romance or a combination of the latter 3. Someone who is mad could be perfectly successful at harming others at a way never done before and still be a genius they just used their gift to harm others. They would still be mad judged by most people who arent elevated to genuis. A truley moral person is one who can understand the thoughts of a mad man as the mad man understands them, have that kind of genius but choose to take them in a positive direction to help rather than to harm.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To clarify, I probably didn't phrase that the best. I consider myself a skepticist, in that for me to believe something, it takes proof, so I hope that wasn't offensive.

What I meant was that how can you have a relationship with someone who is not physically around you, or is unable to communicate with you? It's like, having a relationship with an imaginary friend when you're in kindergarten. After a while, it just gets weird when the kid is playing with something that isn't there, why is god any different? Isn't it kinda weird when you get a bunch of people in a specific location (a church) to pray and chant and sing together for something none of them have seen?

Your only making the assumption that God doesnt exsist based on mans tools of classifing something. you have to realize that we know almost nothing, of the abilities of the brain.Quite possibly a persons mind might have to be elevated to the level of genius and not be egotistical to truley realize the exsistance of God in their life. A majority of the faithful are just that the faithful. People who choose not believe in God do exactly that they CHOOSE not to believe. Thus they do not search for something they have already decided does not exsist. Then a negative mindset which becomes habitual sets in on all things that cannot be proven by the incomplete listing of tools of mans classification. i have distinct logic as to why i belive and it is the logic of a scientist Thomas Aquantis. He proved the exsistance of God using the tools man has to classify the forces God has created in this world, which people recognize as science.

You must humble yourself to believe, that doesnt mean you must become stupid, i think it means quite the opposite. In search for God i wanted definate proof rather it Psychological or proof by the laws of nature and I found that proof in Aquantis's writings. You must be a student and experimental unit of psychology and abilities of the mind to fully realize that God does exsist, without having blind faith. ONly after u have accepted the brains psychological abilities and experimented with them to some degree to truley know the abilities your brain has will u realize that man must be made in the image of God because we are in fact the only creation on earth that do not live soley by instinct. We are also the only creation that can elevate or minds own vibration willingly if we know how or if we know that we are doing it. Which in turn can elevate us to "genius" This doesnt mean that creatures of instinct cant learn but it does mean that they can not have the elevated thoughts of man. Man's mind is capable of amazing things, and it is also what seperates us from animals.

I also believe that a very very small number of people will actually discover these abilities in themselves bc one of the first things you have to do to experience them is fully accept all of your imperfections and HUMBLE yourself to truley see what your brain and mind are capeable of doing. When elevated to higher levels of vibration the mind can work in almost a miraculous fashion because this is when one can find God in their minds, but before that he must find God in his heart. Which requires meditaion, not meditation in ones wordly mind but meditaions of ones mind.

Most would pass this off as quackery because most will never experience it. Not because they are unable, but because they are to involved in being "OF the world." I truley believe this ability is granted to the people who have it by God, as a blessing, as a way to comfort them bc they truley know of his exsistance which in turn allows them to share in suffering for God bc of how far humanity has fallen from God's grace. The bible says thse that truley believe will be comforted bc of the suffering they might enocounter. i think this comfort and suffering comes from the exact same fact. God Does Exsist.

Does this mean that the person who truley knows of God's exsistance is living in suffering, its probably quite the opposite, they are probably the happies most kind accepting people you would ever run into, who could not be any happier with their lives than they already are bc they also know that anything the mind can conceve in imagination it can create in reality so they realize that nothing that is earthly is out of their grasp as long as they apply the forces within their minds. Im not speaking of quackery here either. I am speaking to you form a place beyond the thoughts of a mind that is OF this world, but i am clearly IN this world. Im speaking form a mind that doesnt have hatered for anyone or anything and that does not force my beliefs on anyone, a mind that is also accepting of the fact that very few are able to reach this level of peace not because they are unable to but because thy do not have the correct unbiased and truthful guidance.I am also speaking to as a person who knows his own mind and lives his own life.

Jesus Christs teachings ARE ABSOLOUTYLEY THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT! THROUGH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. Bc it is through God ONLY we should elevate our minds and use more of the brains ability bc in this case they would be used for good and for the glory of God. Otherwise we would be what is classified as "mad" then hatred would be the emotion responsible for the elevated mind vibrations which in turn would bring in more hateful and destructive thoughts.

Also to your last comment, it is offensive that u compare Gods abilities to those of man, God is the creator, we dont have the ability to begin to understand His true capeabilities unless he allows us to. Which will come from the search for Him. We have free will, we have the ability to choose what to do when we want to do it even if we break the law. God want us to CHOOSE Him. God loves each and every one of us reguardless of rather u believe in Him or not bc we are all Gods children and His creation.That is why he doesnt force us to love him back bc true love comes when we willigly love in return bc in our hearts we do and we choose too.

God Bless
Ben

Glex

Glex

VIP
You can't prove God exists, Beno.

Neither can you prove he doesn't.

You can make good arguments either way, but you can NEVER prove it.

J

jornT

:jerkoff1: Doubtful, considering they couldnt be furthur from one another. Both are elevated to their status by emotion. Either from hate which is the strongest of all emotions or from love sex and romance or a combination of the latter 3. Someone who is mad could be perfectly successful at harming others at a way never done before and still be a genius they just used their gift to harm others. They would still be mad judged by most people who arent elevated to genuis. A truley moral person is one who can understand the thoughts of a mad man as the mad man understands them, have that kind of genius but choose to take them in a positive direction to help rather than to harm.

Oh brother,

I highly doubt you have an IQ of 143, because I've rarely seen anyone fail to understand that phrase.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You can't prove God exists, Beno.

Neither can you prove he doesn't.

You can make good arguments either way, but you can NEVER prove it.

That's why u have to discover God's truth for yourself. I told u i do not believe in blind faith, and will not about things blindfully. I will say that unless u have experienced the psychological experiences and habits i have u can not read my post in the spirit in which it was written so it might hold less value to you than it does to me. Some people are unable to let go f bias and of worldy thoughts and truley clear their minds to be able to let them vibrate on higher levels than that of the averge person walking the streets whose mind is cluttered with negative emotions holding them back from their true potential.

I have to go eat. A man that finds God is a man that is at peace with himself first.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh brother,

I highly doubt you have an IQ of 143, because I've rarely seen anyone fail to understand that phrase.

madness and genius are not seperated by degrees of success they are seperated by degrees of acceptability by other genius, and by what can be more commonly acceptable by others. someone who is mad can be completely correct.

Dont try to classify me either bc you have already succum to anger via negativity in your post.(the bolded)

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, then don't say Thomas Aquinas proved the existence of God.

to me he had bc i understood his writings in the way he had ment for them to be understood.

Glex

Glex

VIP
to me he had bc i understood his writings in the way he had ment for them to be understood.
You realize a Bhuddist says that about Bhuddist writings, a Moslem says that about Islamic writings, a Taoist says that about Taoist writings, an atheist says that about atheist writings, and a Christian says that about Christian writings, right?

I see you edited out that bit about being done posting here :gaygay:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You realize a Bhuddist says that about Bhuddist writings, a Moslem says that about Islamic writings, a Taoist says that about Taoist writings, an atheist says that about atheist writings, and a Christian says that about Christian writings, right?

I see you edited out that bit about being done posting here :gaygay:

yes i do realize that, in the end what one religion says that they are the way the truth and the light and has that in their scriptures and has always says that. Other religions actual referance the bible to make their own writings more sound. If im correct the bible is the oldest written document.

Yes i did edit my post :werdrun_2:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's why u have to discover God's truth for yourself. I told u i do not believe in blind faith, and will not about things blindfully. I will say that unless u have experienced the psychological experiences and habits i have u can not read my post in the spirit in which it was written so it might hold less value to you than it does to me. Some people are unable to let go f bias and of worldy thoughts and truley clear their minds to be able to let them vibrate on higher levels than that of the averge person walking the streets whose mind is cluttered with negative emotions holding them back from their true potential.

I have to go eat. A man that finds God is a man that is at peace with himself first.

The brain is a powerful phenominon, the psychological effects are manifested by your imagination and thinking that you know it is from "God". But they do not mean that you have "discovered" God, you fell prey to believing the euphoria you created when trying to reach that level. None of us are psychologists or neurophysiologists so there is no point in breaking it down, but as a man who knows about science I know you know this.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Thomas Aquinas was a philosopher and theologist and nothing more, brilliant yes, but like the bible I would not take his writings literally.:eek5nono:

Basing your affirmation that god exists from his writings can be easily refuted.

J

jornT

madness and genius are not seperated by degrees of success they are seperated by degrees of acceptability by other genius, and by what can be more commonly acceptable by others. someone who is mad can be completely correct.

I can now guarantee you, that you don't have an 143 IQ.

Dont try to classify me either bc you have already succum to anger via negativity in your post.(the bolded)

Makes no sense whatsoever.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can now guarantee you, that you don't have an 143 IQ.

Makes no sense whatsoever.

Lets keep this civil and no insulting, we have done a good job so far.. and this is not bad. But lets not let it get there shall we? :tiphat: