• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The end of the world!!!!

J

jornT

3 parts:
1 - Christianity
2 - 911
3 - Central Bank

Probably a repost anyway.

Whatever. Now can we plz drop te war/ron paul discussions? Religious topic are cool though, cuz' Serb is a nut.

[googlevid]5547481422995115331[/googlevid]

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Zeitgeist has been posted before.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
would u like to be pwned with theology?

:hide:
u know i like u slave but thats my religion too guy

Religious people get so defensive :p

Each to their own man, if someone believes religion is wrong, just let them believe it... just sit there and think to yourself 'those unlucky fucksa re gonna spend the rest of their existence in purgatory'

I dont believe religion in its essence is wrong... just how its used.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
would u like to be pwned with theology?

:hide:
u know i like u slave but thats my religion too guy

Sure, I'm up for a good friendly debate :) . It's not an area I'm that well read on, but I'll give it a shot.

Start by explaining physiologically how it's possible that Jesus can die and come back from the dead 3 days later? At that point, physiologically, all his organs (brain, heart especially) would be starved of oxygen and be severely damaged well beyond the point of repair, plus the blood pooling effects which would also decrease venous return and blood to the brain.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Religion is a form of mass control, when you study religions they are all about the same and sound extremely made up. Dieties were made up to answer questions that we could not answer until now. Nowadays its just tradition to believe in a "God". That and most people want to desperately believe that we will go to heaven, no one wants this to be their only chance, their only life. But the sad part is, its most likely true. Faith is what everyone preaches, but faith doesnt make it real. The bible was written by a group of men to put together stories of Jesus and the "words or lessons" he told after emperor Constantine united Rome under the growing Christian faith. Religions are corrupt and flawed, faith in something that you want to believe in is fine, but do it on your own time and dont push it on to everyone else. Religions have caused unspeakable acts and wars in the name of their "God", its a way of controlling the masses so the corrupt and powerful leaders of the church can make money, and eninvertantly control most of the world. Just look at the Catholic church, and Islamic-fascists... need I say more.
Continue....

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Religion should be treated like masturbation.

Practice it in your own home, by yourself, and don't talk to others about it.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Religion is a form of mass control, when you study religions they are all about the same and sound extremely made up. Dieties were made up to answer questions that we could not answer until now. Nowadays its just tradition to believe in a "God". That and most people want to desperately believe that we will go to heaven, no one wants this to be their only chance, their only life. But the sad part is, its most likely true. Faith is what everyone preaches, but faith doesnt make it real. The bible was written by a group of men to put together stories of Jesus and the "words or lessons" he told after emperor Constantine united Rome under the growing Christian faith. Religions are corrupt and flawed, faith in something that you want to believe in is fine, but do it on your own time and dont push it on to everyone else. Religions have caused unspeakable acts and wars in the name of their "God", its a way of controlling the masses so the corrupt and powerful leaders of the church can make money, and eninvertantly control most of the world. Just look at the Catholic church, and Islamic-fascists... need I say more.
Continue....

As corrupt and flawed as you may think they are (which is fine and its your opinion), religions have often time brought hope and faith to individuals in there darkest times of trial and tribulation.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sure, I'm up for a good friendly debate :) . It's not an area I'm that well read on, but I'll give it a shot.

Start by explaining physiologically how it's possible that Jesus can die and come back from the dead 3 days later? At that point, physiologically, all his organs (brain, heart especially) would be starved of oxygen and be severely damaged well beyond the point of repair, plus the blood pooling effects which would also decrease venous return and blood to the brain.

i probably shouldnt of opened my mouth bc i dont believe in explaining my actions to anyone as long as im not harming anyone.

im totally copying and pasting this but its a good read bc i dont feel that i am qualified to debate that. I opened my mouth bc i know the reasons i believe in God so strongly which will always be kept to myself and God.

http://www.saintaquinas.com/belief_in_God.html

Slave i will never really agrue with anyones beliefs bc i dont believe in forcing anything on anyone exspecially reguarding religion. so here is a more text book anwser for you if your really interested in Cathloic theology. (the above link)

I also want to say that some of the quotes are biased on the page and i can see that. But the information about Thomas Aquinas's points are uninfluenced by the websites creator. Thmas was a genius really, exspecially considering psychology and theology.

Sorry if im not giving u what u want if u wanted a debate, but like i said i dont force any kind of religious beliefs on anyone. i believe what i do for a reason.

God bless Slavito :xyxthumbs:

Ben

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't know if anyone's well versed on the topic, but what's the top theory concerning creation of the world outside of religion? What I mean is, how do those who don't believe in God believe the first matter was created, and how was it multiplied if it's said that matter can't be created or destroyed?

I'm not criticizing anything, I'm just curious.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I don't know if anyone's well versed on the topic, but what's the top theory concerning creation of the world outside of religion? What I mean is, how do those who don't believe in God believe the first matter was created, and how was it multiplied if it's said that matter can't be created or destroyed?

I'm not criticizing anything, I'm just curious.
There are questions that may never be answered, and thats fine by me. But there are people in the world who are scared of the unknown. So instead of accepting the fact that no one has the answers to lifes hardest questions, they'd rather believe in a fairy tale about a bearded white man in the sky who created the world in 6 days.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I find it hilarious that in every one of these topics the guys who believe in a god get totally owned :49:

waiting for more ownage :food-snacking:

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I find it hilarious that in every one of these topics the guys who believe in a god get totally owned :49:

waiting for more ownage :food-snacking:

Until humanity learns to create life and matter, I don't really think one can prove there isn't a God. For example, even if you don't believe in what the Bible says or that Jesus was the son of God, there may still be one. The first life/matter had to come from somewhere, but based on what we know of science today it couldn't have been from a "lifeform" as we know it today or nonexistent matter. That's why I asked for the modern theories of the creation of the world, to see if anything being researched makes sense.

Everyone looks to science to disprove the existence of a deity, but who says God didn't create science to explain how he does things?

I don't want to take sides here, but those are some things to think about. I'm going to bed :food-snacking:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Until humanity learns to create life and matter, I don't really think one can prove there isn't a God. For example, even if you don't believe in what the Bible says or that Jesus was the son of God, there may still be one. The first life/matter had to come from somewhere, but based on what we know of science today it couldn't have been from a "lifeform" as we know it today or nonexistent matter. That's why I asked for the modern theories of the creation of the world, to see if anything being researched makes sense.

Everyone looks to science to disprove the existence of a deity, but who says God didn't create science to explain how he does things?

I don't want to take sides here, but those are some things to think about. I'm going to bed :food-snacking:
ask yourself which has done more good for the world....science or God.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
^^^^

So if matter cannot be created or destroyed... how did god create everything? apparently from nothing. I mean, i dont totally understand the big bang theory, but from what i know it sounds a lot more logical, there is reasoning behind it.

How is there any realistic reasoning behind the bibles creation story?

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^^

So if matter cannot be created or destroyed... how did god create everything? apparently from nothing. I mean, i dont totally understand the big bang theory, but from what i know it sounds a lot more logical, there is reasoning behind it.

How is there any realistic reasoning behind the bibles creation story?

:uhoh2: That would be what makes him God. Why would a god be under the same limitations as humans if he created them and all that they know?

And what makes the Big Bang theory seem logical when they say everything was created from an explosion of matter...ever wonder where the matter was from that caused that? I haven't researched it, but I have heard that the vast majority of scientists who have studied the big bang theory are attempting to revise it or create a newer theory because of far too many holes in it. Don't know if that's true, it's only what I've heard.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ask yourself which has done more good for the world....science or God.

You can't word it like that because the religion aspect has more to do with the people involved rather than religion itself. The religion may promote peace, love, etc. etc. but certain radicals can give a bad name to everyone else who believes in it.

And there's no way to prove which has done more good because, assuming there is a God for the sake of argument, people don't necessarily understand how God works. Also, science and God help different aspects of humanity, so they can't really be compared.

Not to mention that many believe that science is of God, so there's no point in trying to pit the two against each other without solid evidence that one causes the other to become irrelevant.