• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The end of the world!!!!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Arcane your arguements are weak, I would stop now...
Also your falling prey to why our ancestors created God or dieties, to answer questions we could not understand. It is ignorant IMO to say that God created this, because you or we do not know where it came from yet. Just because we cannot explaing something like where matter came from to initiate the "Big Bang" does not mean that the first answer that should pop up into your mind is God. The arguement is weak and has been used for thousands of years, catch up with the rest of us please.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
so what/who created god?

EDIT: was meant for arcane... but too many people replied lol

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh Miniduck you silly little mongrel :49:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You can't word it like that because the religion aspect has more to do with the people involved rather than religion itself. The religion may promote peace, love, etc. etc. but certain radicals can give a bad name to everyone else who believes in it.

Ill say it again, religion is a form of mass control. To truely control millions of people you tell them if you do this you go to a "hell", if you do this you go to "heaven". Its a way of getting the masses to follow your rules/laws out of fear.

Also, you talk of evidence... there is more scientific evidence to support the "big bang" theory, and where homosapians came from than the theory of God... :no: There is not evidence in God other than Faith, and I do not trust other peoples faith over science.. sorry

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I guess I win the arguement because Arcane has yet to respond.. why? Because I make complete logical sense and you cant come up with anything :49:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
lol i understand what a god is, dont play down my intelligence :p... god was created by people to give reasons for things we dont understand (like braaq said). I dont care what you believe mate, each to their own, but nothing you've said has any substance.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
game, set, match, Braaq.

Miniduck is still a little cutey though :spy: :gaygay:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Arcane your arguements are weak, I would stop now...
Also your falling prey to why our ancestors created God or dieties, to answer questions we could not understand. It is ignorant IMO to say that God created this, because you or we do not know where it came from yet. Just because we cannot explaing something like where matter came from to initiate the "Big Bang" does not mean that the first answer that should pop up into your mind is God. The arguement is weak and has been used for thousands of years, catch up with the rest of us please.

Ill say it again, religion is a form of mass control. To truely control millions of people you tell them if you do this you go to a "hell", if you do this you go to "heaven". Its a way of getting the masses to follow your rules/laws out of fear.

Also, you talk of evidence... there is more scientific evidence to support the "big bang" theory, and where homosapians came from than the theory of God... There is not evidence in God other than Faith, and I do not trust other peoples faith over science.. sorry

I've only been providing arguments for the opposite side. There's no point in saying you don't believe in God if you aren't willing to open-mindedly look at all viewpoints, as I'm doing.

I fully comprehend the idea of using religion to control masses. It makes sense and works- look at Catholicism today as well as, imo, Islam.

There is nothing wrong with believing in God if there is no other answer. Think about this: Why couldn't God have created the big bang? It only makes sense that something had to cause it, and based on what we know, it couldn't be previous matter. What's left? An all-powerful being. The argument is in no way weak- on the contrary.
How can you say that just because science doesn't have all the answers yet means that God doesn't exist, or that they will ever have them? That just doesn't make sense. Saying that you don't know something but you might eventually to disprove something makes no sense at all.
Imo so many people have turned to the "it's cool to be atheist side" that they refuse to acknowledge religion anymore, which I find rather pathetic. What's wrong with a combination of both if it gives you the greatest amount of answers? They don't have to contradict each other.
Then of course there is the argument of the point of being an atheist. If you die and God exists, you're screwed, right? Of course I don't validate believing in a certain religion "just in case," but refusing to believe in one just because you think it's a conspiracy doesn't make sense. Just because one religion is, or even many, doesn't mean that there can't be one that has not diverted from what God wanted people to follow since the beginning.

Btw, I would appreciate if you didn't call my arguments weak without disproving them individually- something you can't really do at this point in time.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol i understand what a god is, dont play down my intelligence :p... god was created by people to give reasons for things we dont understand (like braaq said). I dont care what you believe mate, each to their own, but nothing you've said has any substance.

You asked where a god comes from- you clearly don't understand.

You guys are not open minded in the least on this subject as I have been, so I have nothing more to say until I see people willing to look toward both sides as potentially being correct, or potentially a combination of the two. Until you can prove 100% without a doubt God doesn't exist, you are a fool to say he doesn't. There is nothing wrong with saying you don't believe in God, but flat out saying there is no chance he exists is just plain wrong.

As you can see, I never once said "this religion is always correct" or "science is just plain wrong." I look to what makes sense, and at this point in time, not a single person on this planet has given a better explanation toward the origin of the universe than that there is an omnipotent being that created it.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've only been providing arguments for the opposite side. There's no point in saying you don't believe in God if you aren't willing to open-mindedly look at all viewpoints, as I'm doing.

I fully comprehend the idea of using religion to control masses. It makes sense and works- look at Catholicism today as well as, imo, Islam.

There is nothing wrong with believing in God if there is no other answer. Think about this: Why couldn't God have created the big bang? It only makes sense that something had to cause it, and based on what we know, it couldn't be previous matter. What's left? An all-powerful being. The argument is in no way weak- on the contrary.
How can you say that just because science doesn't have all the answers yet means that God doesn't exist, or that they will ever have them? That just doesn't make sense. Saying that you don't know something but you might eventually to disprove something makes no sense at all.
Imo so many people have turned to the "it's cool to be atheist side" that they refuse to acknowledge religion anymore, which I find rather pathetic. What's wrong with a combination of both if it gives you the greatest amount of answers? They don't have to contradict each other.
Then of course there is the argument of the point of being an atheist. If you die and God exists, you're screwed, right? Of course I don't validate believing in a certain religion "just in case," but refusing to believe in one just because you think it's a conspiracy doesn't make sense. Just because one religion is, or even many, doesn't mean that there can't be one that has not diverted from what God wanted people to follow since the beginning.

Btw, I would appreciate if you didn't call my arguments weak without disproving them individually- something you can't really do at this point in time.

Your arguements are weak, did you actually say anything above? You basically proved me right. If you feel that believing in God is something you want to do then that is fine, but you still have not created an arguement.

I didnt say that because science does not have all the answers that God is not real, I said that to say God caused something to happen because we cannot explain it is ignorant. If you want to think that way then so be it.

Arcane1129 said:
There is nothing wrong with believing in God if there is no other answer.
Yes there is, its called ignorance. If you want to go the easy root and blame the cause of something on some super natural diety then go ahead. As I said again, there is no proof in God, science has gaps... this is true. But science is relatively new. Give it some more time and more questions can be answered for you so you dont have to blame it on God.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You asked where a god comes from- you clearly don't understand.

You guys are not open minded in the least on this subject as I have been, so I have nothing more to say until I see people willing to look toward both sides as potentially being correct, or potentially a combination of the two. Until you can prove 100% without a doubt God doesn't exist, you are a fool to say he doesn't. There is nothing wrong with saying you don't believe in God, but flat out saying there is no chance he exists is just plain wrong.

As you can see, I never once said "this religion is always correct" or "science is just plain wrong." I look to what makes sense, and at this point in time, not a single person on this planet has given a better explanation toward the origin of the universe than that there is an omnipotent being that created it.

There is NOTHING proving that God exists, except for faith and a book a bunch of mortal men wrote. How am I or anyone argueing a fool to say he doesnt exist, I would like to think he does, but logically it does not make sense. Only in books, movies, or stories do such super natural beings exist.. not in real life.
We as a society (including you) have been brainwashed since you can remember which is why you have such a hard time thinking about this logically.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your arguements are weak, did you actually say anything above? You basically proved me right. If you feel that believing in God is something you want to do then that is fine, but you still have not created an arguement.

I've said a lot, you are just too close minded to accept that anyone else may be right. You call my arguments weak without disproving any of them-I feel as though you didn't actually read anything I wrote.

I doubt I'll come back to this thread, there is no point in debating with people who refuse to see any other viewpoint.

So, I leave with this. No can can prove 100% there is a God, and no one can prove 100% there isn't. If you force your beliefs on somebody regarding this issue when it's impossible to prove, you are a fool. Just state your OPINION and move on.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if Ironslave was here, he'd own everybody on a level where only he has owned people. True story, Braaq knows Ironslaves wrath :ughnoes:

Miniduck search for a couple of the other threads regarding religion, you'll get the info you want and finally attend my gang bang which I constantly send you emails about with pics :no: