• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The First Cycle

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Def going to avoid Deca on the first cycle

Why? Personally I would do 500 mg of Test E a week for 12 weeks and do 250 mg of Deca with it. I did just Deca as my first and it was a huge mistake. I also did it as somewhat the same you are after knee surgery cause I told my ACL. I think Test E and Deca is a great first cycle.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also I think your asking way to many Novice questions like injecting once or twice a week. If your running 500 mgs and its 250 mgs a ml then you only need to do it once a week casue injecting 2 mls at once is fine. Injecting twice a week is a waist of needles and injection spots since you have to rotate.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Actually injecting twice a week would allow me to sustain a higher level of test in my body compared to once a week.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Actually injecting twice a week would allow me to sustain a higher level of test in my body compared to once a week.

Well if you want to waste needles then go ahead. If your gonna do it twice a week your gonna have to do right cheek left cheek right quad left quad. Personally for you first cycle I dont think you wanna do a quad injection. Poking yourself can be a little much on the nerves and quad injections tend to hurt and leave your muscle sore. Also mentally I think there a little harder to do and doing them on your first cycle might be hard. Im not trying to be mean Im just tring to help you out.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ dude needles are 25cents its not a big deal

and i do agree with your deca post even after i was horny as shit, but not everyone has the same reaction as we did. im 19 maybe that type of stuff happens to older dudes

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
excuse me unless you get them second hand, i sell them for 1 buck a pop

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey guys, I know I havent been on here a while just because of time restraints with football and school. I have a very important question though. I'm currently working on getting my stuff together for my cycle around feb or march. I have access to either test e or test prop.

Heres my question, How do you guys feel about test prop at 100mg. I heard injecting this 3 times a week but would it be better to just continue it every other day so that levels stay elevated rather than a m/w/f routine.

I plan on running this for 10 weeks. I know I can obtain nolva through the internet and I'm working on getting some hcg. Do you guys think I'm going overboard with the hcg, I just feel Id rather be safe than sorry.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey guys, I know I havent been on here a while just because of time restraints with football and school. I have a very important question though. I'm currently working on getting my stuff together for my cycle around feb or march. I have access to either test e or test prop.

Heres my question, How do you guys feel about test prop at 100mg. I heard injecting this 3 times a week but would it be better to just continue it every other day so that levels stay elevated rather than a m/w/f routine.

I plan on running this for 10 weeks. I know I can obtain nolva through the internet and I'm working on getting some hcg. Do you guys think I'm going overboard with the hcg, I just feel Id rather be safe than sorry.

Front load with the prop at 300 mgs a week at 100 mgs a injection for about 3 weeks. Ask YMJ to help you out more because I dont quite no everything about front loading.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll give you two examples.

One you could just run Test E for 10 weeks at 500 mgs a week.

Two run prop at 75 mgs EOD for 6 - 8 weeks.

Test E:
With option one you will only have to inject 2 x a week. Which leaves less room for error with injecting, being your first time. Also you don't have an extreme rush of Test hitting your system either. A lot of people get what's called the "Test Flu" during their first couple of cycles.
No the down side IMHO to using a longer ester is..
1. Longer shut down period
2. 4 - 5 weeks for blood levels to build up
3. When week 10 rolls around you need to wait a least 2-3 weeks before pct

Prop:

Right out of that gate you will be anabolic. Blood levels should peak in about 2 - 3 days. So no waiting around for your gear to kick in like with the Test E. When you get ready to come off, you wait about 3-4 days and start PCT. Less time waiting and quicker time getting into pct means more muscle you will keep. (Note) if dieting and training are done. As stated before PCT is no miracle worker, neither are steroids! With injecting EOD your blood levels will be more stable so less sides, because of no up and down in test levels.

Some down sides:

Injecting EOD means more chances to fuck up while pinning. Most beginners will do something wrong, it's expected. So that is something to think about! Prop is known also to have quite a kick to it as well. Meaning sight soreness! Read over on MD in the chemical journals and look for WINGNUT'S First Cycle. Because of the pain with prop he was forced to just stick with Enthate!

There are a lot more considerations also before starting this cycle.

1. Diet
2. BF %
3. Training
4 Make sure you have all of your cycle on hand including PCT in case of gyno!
5. HCG really isn't necessary for the prop but maybe for the Enthate!

Any other questions just pm me or post back.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah like I said before this cycle is far off. Right now my buddy already had the Enth and we are working on getting a good bit of prop. Is 8 weeks the longest you would suggest running prop? Also why only 75mgs? Why not 100 eod?

My buddy will assist in the injecting and he has injected before so that will help greatly. I just like finding out more information from you guys on here as well.

I looked on md actually earlier today and I saw that some people had no problems with prop while others said it was absolutely awful. That kinda scares me but I'm going to start with the prop and if the pain is that bad just swith to enth. I just like the idea of prop because there is less shutdown and I can start pct earlier just as you said. Diet isnt the greatest right now with school and football but I'll have time to work on all of that when I'm done with football.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh my bambam is that you?:keke:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My buddy will assist in the injecting and he has injected before so that will help greatly.

I like when other guys poke me in my ass too :greddy:

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol ^^ quad injections

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol ^^ quad injections

I would start in the ass it hurts alot less. Quad shots are painful so you should probably think about starting it off "in the ass" :keke:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you can do it yourself on your quads its easy as hell

Gumby51cm

Gumby51cm

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
test enanthate or test cyp.

run the test at 300mg a week (1cc) for ten weeks.
on the start of week 12 run novla at 20mg, 2 times a day for a full week.

then your done.

first cycle. keep it very simple. see how you react to test alone as far as sides and gains ect..

quick recovery, nice slow paced cycle.

all this prop only/ deca stacking stuff is overboard for your first cycle.

at this little baby cycle you will recover very quickly, so if you want you could start a more advanced cycle in another 6 weeks or so.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Gumby dont you think that I would recover faster though from a prop only cycle since pct can be started earlier and the cycle isnt as long?

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
test enanthate or test cyp.

run the test at 300mg a week (1cc) for ten weeks.
on the start of week 12 run novla at 20mg, 2 times a day for a full week.

then your done.

first cycle. keep it very simple. see how you react to test alone as far as sides and gains ect..

quick recovery, nice slow paced cycle.

all this prop only/ deca stacking stuff is overboard for your first cycle.

at this little baby cycle you will recover very quickly, so if you want you could start a more advanced cycle in another 6 weeks or so.

Just one week for a PCT? :uhoh2:

Gumby51cm

Gumby51cm

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just one week for a PCT? :uhoh2:

yeah. its a small cycle. at 300mg a week for ten weeks, one week of PCT would be fine.

as far as the prop cycle being easier to recover from due to pct being started earlier....

the time you start you pct depends on the ester type of the steroid.

since prop is a short ester, it leaves the system faster. this would mean that in about a week or so your completely dpeendent on your natural test levels.

with enanthate, its a longer ester, roughly three weeks. so once you stop, roughly three weeks later your dependant on your own test levels. that is why you start a later pct.

so overall the time you start pct is relative to the drugs taken. it doesnt necessarily mean that recovery will be any faster simply because you started pct earlier then you would with some other drug.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah. its a small cycle. at 300mg a week for ten weeks, one week of PCT would be fine.

Once you're shut down you are shut down! To say that a one week cycle would be sufficient is absurd! Furthermore it has been clinically proven that you need at least 350 mgs of Test!

as far as the prop cycle being easier to recover from due to pct being started earlier....

the time you start you pct depends on the ester type of the steroid.

I agree with you there!

since prop is a short ester, it leaves the system faster. this would mean that in about a week or so your completely dpeendent on your natural test levels.

Who says you are completely dependent on your own natural test levels after your last injection? Hence the reason for a 4-6 week pct, in order to insure HPTA recovery?

with enanthate, its a longer ester, roughly three weeks. so once you stop, roughly three weeks later your dependant on your own test levels. that is why you start a later pct.

You're the first person I've ever heard say this. I mean the first and I am post on a lot of boards! What you don't realize is that as your waiting on the Test E to clear for 2-4 weeks. The pct would already be done with the prop.
You have the guy crashing after his last shot! His blood androgen levels will fall of the face of the earth!

so overall the time you start pct is relative to the drugs taken. it doesnt necessarily mean that recovery will be any faster simply because you started pct earlier then you would with some other drug.

You are correct about the ester in relation to starting PCT. However your idea thinking on PCT is very mind boggling.