• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The First Cycle

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nolva works excellent all by itself. 20mg a day for 2-3 weeks will be perfect for a first timer. clomid needs to be used in dosages of at least 50mg/day and has been shown to cause blurry vision and emotional problems (ie, crying over nothing).

nolvadex pwns all PCT drugs.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think I will be going just with nolva for pct. I'm trying to get my hands on some hcg just to have it on hand.

Duality what do you think about prop.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The prop I will be getting I found out is in grape seed oil so thats good stuff

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The prop I will be getting I found out is in grape seed oil so thats good stuff

It's fine! Will work just as well..

Just a warning.

Be prepared for some pain! Prop normally unless home brewed has a high BA%.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think I will be going just with nolva for pct. I'm trying to get my hands on some hcg just to have it on hand.

Duality what do you think about prop.

having never used prop i can only give you my opinion and not my personal experience.

however there is a reason i have never used it. i don't see the reason to use something i would have to inject very frequently (and is more painful) when something like cypionate or enthanate does exactly the same thing. i can see the merit in it if you are an advanced cycler and you want to use it just to change compounds/esters, but for someone like yourself and this being your first one, i really wouldn't recommend it, purely from a convience standpoint. from a gains/results standpoint it's great (you can't beat test!).

Ruthless37

Ruthless37

yea quads for me worked well too...i think what makes it painful is the oil it is in. i kow one of my buddies had the same problem with movin around and shit my bud said the best thing is that the dect. time is 2 weeks.. but everybodys bodies are diff.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you can always warm up the oil, and massage and stretch the injection spot, it helps me.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea quads for me worked well too...i think what makes it painful is the oil it is in. i kow one of my buddies had the same problem with movin around and shit my bud said the best thing is that the dect. time is 2 weeks.. but everybodys bodies are diff.

The oil is whats pain full its the BA and BB concentration in the oil mixed with the gear. Its necessary for it to dissolve and also be sterile.

Ruthless37

Ruthless37

Cool thanks BP..anyone know how long it takes for the prop. to spike in your system

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oops, I re-read my post and it was supposed to say that the oil wasn't causing the pain but the BA and BB concentration that causes the most pain.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Has anyone here used injectable B-12 while on a cycle?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Has anyone here used injectable B-12 while on a cycle?

Yes, I use B-Complex all year around as long as I don't get lazy. Injecting it sometimes gets old but its worth it. Specially if you have a problem with eating. I heard its great for your appetite. I like it for the feeling it gives me. Energy goes up. :xyxthumbs: I use a bottle from a Vet store. I think its 200mls for $9 or something like that. I bought 30ml of b-12 for $40 and was like f- that after i got it. It was a waste of money because the Vet stuff is so much cheaper. The vet stuff works great and I know a lot of guys that use it. Also its in water so you can use slin pins.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have no problem at all with eating lol, I just am very interested in its other benefits.

sweet yeah I saw where it was around 40 bucks, thanks for the info on the vet store bro. I'm def gonna start looking around here to see if I can find a vet store that carries it.

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bam where you been? And my vote goes with Gumby on the Test only cycle. Just my .02

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have no problem at all with eating lol, I just am very interested in its other benefits.

sweet yeah I saw where it was around 40 bucks, thanks for the info on the vet store bro. I'm def gonna start looking around here to see if I can find a vet store that carries it.

I got mine from a vet store in Cali. They shipped it for like $4. Not bad if you ask me though. However, its a complex so you can't take obscene amounts of it because some B-vitmans can build up in your system. I used to take 3mls every week (3 different injections spread out) without any problems though. Just giving you a heads up. :xyxthumbs:

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm going to go test only with test prop. I think I'll probably throw some b-12 into the mix as well probably before I ever go on. I think I'll start the cycle around the 1st of march, depending on how long it takes me to truly get healed up and back into lifting shape after the football season. As of now I believe for pct I will just be going with nolva. I will have my stuff soon and let you guys know what pharma brand it is to see if anyone knows anything about the company

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Palmett0-

Just been at school busy with football bro. This weekend kinda sucks because last week I got cut and when I got cut the top cleat on my cleats got stuck in the ground winded up spraining my mcl and I'm out this week. The doctors say I'll probably be out next week too but I've been hitting the rehab hard. When I was laying on the ground just thought Id come out for a few plays and go back in, then when I was walking off the feild I felt my shit shifting and bout fell down, that when I knew something was fucked up lol

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bam where you been? And my vote goes with Gumby on the Test only cycle. Just my .02

that's all anyone has posted that I know of.

I gave the options of prop and enthate and Gumby said Enthate..