• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The First Cycle

Gumby51cm

Gumby51cm

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"You have the guy crashing after his last shot! His blood androgen levels will fall of the face of the earth!"

so what your suggesting is to start pct when the enanthate is still at a high concentration in his system?

if so, thats fuckin retarded. what your suggesting is that you start pct when your body still has a ton of test still in its system. why in gods name, even with pct, would your body even think of producing natural testosterone when blood levels are still high? you have to make your body want to produce test, it doesnt want to when you have 300 mgs floating around in its bloodstream.

the only need for a long drawn out pct is if you have a shit ton of sides and are having trouble coming back. you dont have this problem when you dont use a lot.....for instance, when you only use 300mg a week.

if it makes you feel better..

2 weeks after stopping use of test, 40mg of novla daily, the next week use 20mg daily....then stop

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"You have the guy crashing after his last shot! His blood androgen levels will fall of the face of the earth!"

so what your suggesting is to start pct when the enanthate is still at a high concentration in his system?

if so, thats fuckin retarded. what your suggesting is that you start pct when your body still has a ton of test still in its system. why in gods name, even with pct, would your body even think of producing natural testosterone when blood levels are still high? you have to make your body want to produce test, it doesnt want to when you have 300 mgs floating around in its bloodstream.

the only need for a long drawn out pct is if you have a shit ton of sides and are having trouble coming back. you dont have this problem when you dont use a lot.....for instance, when you only use 300mg a week.

if it makes you feel better..

2 weeks after stopping use of test, 40mg of novla daily, the next week use 20mg daily....then stop

I am finished here. You've gone far off in your own world. You keep doing what your doing and just have fun.

I never once recommended that he starts his PCT the day after his last shot of Test E.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Either way at this point I think I will be going with the prop unless there is a ton of injection pain with the prop that some people talk about. If there is then at that point I will be switching over to enth.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Either way at this point I think I will be going with the prop unless there is a ton of injection pain with the prop that some people talk about. If there is then at that point I will be switching over to enth.

Go with the test E. Injecting several times a week is rough; especially since your muscles aren't use to injections you will be sore all over. Test E just needs to be injected once per week if you're running 2ml or less per week. Test at 400-500mg is the best bet for your first cycle.

For PCT, all you need is Nolva. There are PCT calculators all over the internet; find a solid one and figure out when to start your PCT. Start the Nolva at 40mg per day for the first week and just go from there depending on how you're recovering.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Not the best idea. There would be a huge crash in the middle of the transition since Test E takes several weeks to fully kick in.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^Thats a good point TJ I havent really thought about the possible crash there if that would to happen. Thanks bro

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Any body else vote for prop or is everyone on boat with Test E?

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm for PROP.. That's just me!

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im with YMJ on this one!! :xyxthumbs:

G

Griffstrong

Straight test E bro. Too many injections for a first cycle.....if you plan on front loading prop then switching to E, Tj is right....you will crash in the transition...Like JMJ said prop is gone in a few days...and test E wont even kick in for 3 weeks. Ill be following closely as you do this as I am in the same boat as you are here. But not quite as soon. Good luck man.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ive been thinking, prop would be difficult for bambam, hes not even injecting himself his buddy is and he has to do it everyother day, and hes never done it before, as soon as that needle goes through his shoulder hes gonna be hurting for a week haha, OMG especially on the quad(my first time there i couldnt get into my truck) so test E would be good for bambam, if i could go back i would just do test p :)

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ive been thinking, prop would be difficult for bambam, hes not even injecting himself his buddy is and he has to do it everyother day, and hes never done it before, as soon as that needle goes through his shoulder hes gonna be hurting for a week haha, OMG especially on the quad(my first time there i couldnt get into my truck) so test E would be good for bambam, if i could go back i would just do test p :)

Dude wtf, a few days you were arguing with me that him putting it in his quads wouldnt hurt :dunnodude: IMO quad injections are one of the most painful ones.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
arguing with me???? you sure haha

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My outlook on this is
1. I would go with test E and inject twice a week. Learn when it spikes in your bloodstream and try to setup your injections and workouts around that. It helps a little.

2. I am not a Nolva only pct fan. I don't believe that it is good enough here. I would go with Clomid over Nolva. Once of my gym buddies who has been on for over 20 years on and off gave me a bunch of info on why its the better options. I wish my dumb ass didn't throw it out.

3.Quad injections are the way to go, at least for me. I can't reach my glutes good enough and they don't hurt at all if you know what your doing. I also like Side delt and tricep injections. Haven't injected my Bi's in a while but they used to be a favortie until I started to get ripped up and notice all the viens I had to dodge.

4. Prop V. E... Well I would have to say E simply because unless you live with the guy you are shooting up, EOD injections become a pain in the ass trying to get him to shoot you up. What if he goes out of town or something? Also you will have to rotate more sites, they will be sore. You will be going through 4 sites instead of 2 a week and I like to give the sites at least a week off from shooting if possible.

Just throwing my .02 in.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh and make sure you take good notes on you blood pressure, side effects, food habits, etc. that way you know how to adjust your attack plan for next time to make it more effective.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2. I am not a Nolva only pct fan. I don't believe that it is good enough here. I would go with Clomid over Nolva. Once of my gym buddies who has been on for over 20 years on and off gave me a bunch of info on why its the better options. I wish my dumb ass didn't throw it out.

The combo of Nolva and Clomid for PCT for a beginner cycle is a bit of over kill if you ask me. Biggest problem I have with Clomid is that it can cause permanet eye damage. Even though the study was conducted on long term users the possiblity is still there and some users have reported blurry vision when using Clomid.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The combo of Nolva and Clomid for PCT for a beginner cycle is a bit of over kill if you ask me. Biggest problem I have with Clomid is that it can cause permanet eye damage. Even though the study was conducted on long term users the possiblity is still there and some users have reported blurry vision when using Clomid.

Let me see if I can dig up some of the info he gave me. I forget his arguement but it swayed me from just using Nolva by itself. If I was only going to use one PCT compound it would be clomid. Wish I had the info to back it up but he was damn convincing. (2 years ago though, I have a horrible memory sometimes.)